Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@qualitygal wrote:

This is one of those shows that I keep going back too.  It's a safe place and I love the music and the characters.

Same thing for Steel  Magnolias.

Are you going back to a repeat show?  Which one?

@qualitygal 

???    I had no idea West Wing was airing anywhere.    Where did you see it?   

Netflix.  

Honored Contributor

@Mersha wrote:

@Somertime wrote:

I watched all seven seasons, recently.  It was amazing to me how somethings were prevalent today.  One comment that sticks in my mind was the discussion of a pandemic and the comment was made using smallpox as an example of a virus................just what we are experiencing now.  By watching again, made me appreciate the writing, how strong the characters were, how the political process works on a "day" to "day" basis.

I've.always, enjoyed Sorkin's writing from A Few Good Men, Sports Night, Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip, The Newsroom and The American President.  I wish I had been able to see the play...To Kill A Mockingbird adapted by him.

@Somertime  Well said!  I agree completely.

I am currently watching again on Netflix.  It is amazing how some of their storylines are similar to what is happening today.

Sorkin is a favorite of mine and the cast of characters is amazing.

The other one is the secret space force.  

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Super Contributor

@grandma petes  Totally agree. I invested in the boxed set for the series a few years back and have enjoyed it over and over - particularly in troubling times such as we are going through now. The show is a welcome resprite.