Honored Contributor

Re: Bachelor in Paradise - the Controversy

Wow.  Dean's a loser.  He tried to play both of them even after they left Mexico.

Unreal.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

Serious cleavage tonight.

And they're not even wearing beach wear.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Respected Contributor

Dean did some serious damage to his likeability in the finale.  Even at the live show, he came off as a jerk.  Those two girls are really better off without him.  Wells had the best advice--why be with someone who doesn't put you first.  His commentaries were hilarious.

I did not like this cast at all--I really loved last summer's season (except for Josh and Amanda).  I wanted Carly and Evan to come back as house parents LOL!

I'm not sure I really like the choice for new Bachelor either.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@DrKelli wrote:

Dean did some serious damage to his likeability in the finale.  Even at the live show, he came off as a jerk.  Those two girls are really better off without him.  Wells had the best advice--why be with someone who doesn't put you first.  His commentaries were hilarious.

I did not like this cast at all--I really loved last summer's season (except for Josh and Amanda).  I wanted Carly and Evan to come back as house parents LOL!

I could not stand Amanda and Josh.  Amanda's baby voice drove me nuts.  She said "like" every 30 seconds.  She's so vapid. 

I liked Josh on Andi's season, but he grossed me out on BIP.  Their constant kissing was so gross-groping and kissing was over the top.

I like the choice of the new Bachelor, but I think Peter would have been better.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

@DrKelli wrote:

I could not stand Amanda and Josh.  Amanda's baby voice drove me nuts.  She said "like" every 30 seconds.  She's so vapid. 

I liked Josh on Andi's season, but he grossed me out on BIP.  Their constant kissing was so gross-groping and kissing was over the top.

I like the choice of the new Bachelor, but I think Peter would have been better.

@winamac1, your post is spot on for me.  Amanda's voice drives me nuts too.  The last season with her and Josh was just "icky" for me.  

I have a feeling she just likes to appear on BIP for the screen time; I mean, she has a child/children.  I suspect we'll see her yet again for next season.  She comes off phony to me.  

Not sure yet how I feel about the next bachelor; we'll find out.

Honored Contributor

@HisElk wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@DrKelli wrote:

@winamac1, your post is spot on for me.  Amanda's voice drives me nuts too.  The last season with her and Josh was just "icky" for me.  

I have a feeling she just likes to appear on BIP for the screen time; I mean, she has a child/children.  I suspect we'll see her yet again for next season.  She comes off phony to me.  

Not sure yet how I feel about the next bachelor; we'll find out.

If she was such a great mother, she'd not leave her children every 6 months for such an extended period of time to engage in these activities.  It kind of disgusts me.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Super Contributor

Watched a bit of this show the other night because I could find nothing else. I am shocked at what is considered entertainment these days. They really had to drag the bottom of the barrel to come up with this ridiculous show! You'd think those 20-30 year olds would have better things to do with their lives than be on a stupid show like that.

Deep In The Heart of Texas