Esteemed Contributor

Re: Bachelor in Paradise - the Controversy

Interesting, @MalteseMomma.  Which issue of People was it?  The last one?  I wouldn't be at all surprised.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Wsmom

I'm sorry I don't remember which one it was. Currently I am trying to read all the People Mags I have piled up for years and never read.lol.. but when the new one comes in I read that first..lol  then give them off to my GD who brings them to dialysis to share with others.

Actually I think it was a recent  one,with the   1st.  African American Bachelorette on the cover. She was the one that was engaged before  the show.It talked about how he felt seeing her with all the other men.

Esteemed Contributor

@MalteseMomma wrote:

@Wsmom

I'm sorry I don't remember which one it was. Currently I am trying to read all the People Mags I have piled up for years and never read.lol.. but when the new one comes in I read that first..lol  then give them off to my GD who brings them to dialysis to share with others.

Actually I think it was a recent  one,with the   1st.  African American Bachelorette on the cover. She was the one that was engaged before  the show.It talked about how he felt seeing her with all the other men.

@MalteseMomma, thanks!  I have a free subscription and also let them pile up.  DD reads them but I just glance.  I will have to go back and look.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Watching jasmine on tv right now and i'd run from her too! She acts like a crazy loon who would choke you or worse if you dissed her. 

Even chris harrison told matt to shut up after jasmine kept saying the same thing over and over. 

Honored Contributor

After seeing both parties to this scandal, this was definitely staged for ratings.  What a joke.  I would hope that in real life on this program if a girl has too much to drink her fellow women friends protect her from doing something she will regret.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

So basically it was an Ambien situation where she didn't know she shouldn't be taking it with alcohol.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

I don't think it was originally scripted, I think they producers saw an opportunity and ran with it.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

Matt was smart to leave.  He realized he made a fatal error and got out before he got scorched.

Dean on the other hand has no clued in yet.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

Matt was smart to leave.  He realized he made a fatal error and got out before he got scorched.

Dean on the other hand has no clued in yet.

@VaBelle35 -  Of course cynic that I am, I have an opinion about this too!

Dean and Kristina were attracted to each other when filming started, just as actors on any TV show are sometimes attracted to each other off camera too. During the "break," which I still think was for ratings, they did see a lot of each other. When filming started again, the producers saw what was happening and went with that story line. People who follow Kristina on Instagram say she seems fine. So I'm wondering if the whole DLo thing was just another ploy for ratings. Everyone's dissing Dean, and wondering how he can go from crying spurned finalist on Rachel's season to a guy who breaks hearts. I've read on RS' site that because of his age TPTB were never going to go with him as the next Bachelor - in spite of what everyone is reading, including the dismissive tweet from Mike Fleiss, it is supposed to be Peter. We will see Dean again. If he doesn't enter a serious relationship with Kristina or someone else he'll be back on BIP next year! IMHO of course! Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor

Ambien is a sleeping pill.  So the girl Corinne takes a sleepng pill during the day?  I think it was some sort of anti anxiety medication.  And she's old enough to know that it doesn't mix with excessive drinking.  This whole thing is nonsense.

The best think about the show this season is the scenery, foliage, exotic birds and iguanas. Heart