Respected Contributor

Re: Bachelor Finale Spoilers

[ Edited ]

They need to stop bringing on all these losers! I guess a decent man wouldn't do the show. 

Stop bringing back repeat customers men and women alike!

Madison's spider eyes kill me, so over the top.

Of course Peter gets off the hook and stupid Madison takes him back and they aren't even suited to each other.

Respected Contributor

Hannah is the winner in not being engaged to a immature mommy’s boy.

I do think she should re-evaluate how she acted like a doormat to him all the time. She allowed him to do this. Hopefully she gains some insight.
Esteemed Contributor

Peter Pan Syndrome. That was too easy.

More respect for Hannah Ann. Good job communicating to Peter and not letting him get off the hook!

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Respected Contributor

Barb doesn’t look happy
Trusted Contributor

Madison just nailed the lid on her own coffin.

Wear a mask. Social distance. Be part of the solution - not part of the problem.
Trusted Contributor

I'm not at all interested in watching Claire's "Journey".  How about bringing on someone who hasn't been on umpteen reality shows already?

Wear a mask. Social distance. Be part of the solution - not part of the problem.
Respected Contributor

Maybe not.

Maybe she saved herself from a disaster.

She gets points for standing her ground and not airing dirty laundry like Barb.
Respected Contributor

Interesting that the mature one tonight were Hannah Ann and Madison.

Hannah Ann did communicate very well.
Respected Contributor

Wow that relationship is already doomed. Madison likes to talk back and what's with the lip smacking going on. Sticky lip gloss! Mom will not come around and Madison will not kiss her butt.

What the heck does Peter have to recover from that he keeps talking about, he got off easy. Man I hate this show! lol

Super Contributor

"it is what it is ? " I can't stand when these kids (Madison) say this! Whatever happened to these millennials saying they're sorry for being or acting rude ? Kids nowadays ( or many, not all), are rude and disrespectful when there's no need to be. Madison acts like she's got a chip on her shoulder when all she had to do was apologize for getting off on the wrong foot. Yes, Barb is an ogre, but cut it off at the pass now instead of making it worse like she did. 
Now it's going to be baby Peter in the middle between Madison and Momma Barb.