Respected Contributor

Re: Bachelor Finale Spoilers

Seriously, someone needs to buy a longer dress for Hannah Ann.

There was an unfortunate scene while she was getting up from the sofa with Peter.  Now we all know she wears blue underwear.

...surprised that was not cut.

"Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." BF
Honored Contributor

Hannah is a very pretty young woman.  Madison is only 23.  I am sick of Madison and her crying/complaining all the time.  Who would want to live with that?  She wants someone to think like her.  She is supposedly coming back and Peter needs to dump her if he has a brain.

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

@Mersha  It's only underwear. Really no different from a bathing suit bottom. 

Peter is not in love enough with Hannah to commit which becomes particularly apparent (to him) because he is so in love with Madison.  Unfortunately he is not at all compatible with Madison (which she recognizes and so has tried to end it) and what's going to happen after the lust fades is that they are always going to be at odds and eventually hate each other and lead separate lives.  IMO you have to be compatible with your mate. That is have the same interests and share the same kind of lifestyle.  Peter and Madison do not.

Meanwhile Peter's mother. Omg she reminds me of my ex MIL.  What a horrible way to be. So invested in her son and can't let him go.  Has to be his major influencer and SO over dramatic.  My ex MIL is the reason my first marriage went kaput.  Moms out there listen up!  Leave your grown adult sons alone!

Wear a mask. Social distance. Be part of the solution - not part of the problem.
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Katcat1 wrote:

Hannah is a very pretty young woman.  Madison is only 23.  I am sick of Madison and her crying/complaining all the time.  Who would want to live with that?  She wants someone to think like her.  She is supposedly coming back and Peter needs to dump her if he has a brain.

@Katcat1 

'if' being the operative word!

Peter is drawn to the one who is the most challenging -- and it's going to ultimately  slap him in the face. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Deree, that mother is so over the top.  Awful that they would push him to marry someone because that's who they want.  The first thing I thought was ohmygosh, I'd hate to have her for a MIL.   At least now I have a better understanding of why Peter is the way he is.

Madison's biggest problem is she's too stable and level-headed for him.  It doesn't matter who it would be in the end, I don't think it would last. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Wsmom  I think Madison's biggest "problem" is that her life revolves around her religion so she needs to find someone who thinks and feels exactly the same way she does. Feeling as strongly as she  does about her religion brings with it very specific values and lifestyle requirements that I am sure Peter will never be happy with and never be able to adjust to.  He said he is spiritual rather than religious.

Wear a mask. Social distance. Be part of the solution - not part of the problem.
Honored Contributor

@luvmyteddy4 wrote:

I had read at the beginning that he picked Hannah Ann but then of course ended up with Madison.

Well he picks HA because mommy picked her for him. What a joke!

I don’t watch the show, so I have no vested interest in who gets picked. I can’t believe that Peter would choose the woman his mommy wanted him to. He is a grown man, choosing a life partner should be his decision.

Respected Contributor

After watching last night's train wreck, and seeing how his mother, Barbara reacted, one would think she is auditioning for a soap opera.

Way too much drama and even Peter pleaded to her to stop the over the top crying, etc. 

If things don't work out with Hannah Ann OR Madison, whomever he eventually finds for a wife I feel sorry for.  His family won't accept her because he'll keep hearing about Hannah Ann and the "bring her home" c r a p.

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

@luvmyteddy4 wrote:

I had read at the beginning that he picked Hannah Ann but then of course ended up with Madison.

Well he picks HA because mommy picked her for him. What a joke!

I don’t watch the show, so I have no vested interest in who gets picked. I can’t believe that Peter would choose the woman his mommy wanted him to. He is a grown man, choosing a life partner should be his decision.

Not even to mention that choosing a life partner is not something any sensible person even attempts to do via participation in what amounts to a game show.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

@Deree wrote:

@Wsmom  I think Madison's biggest "problem" is that her life revolves around her religion so she needs to find someone who thinks and feels exactly the same way she does. Feeling as strongly as she  does about her religion brings with it very specific values and lifestyle requirements that I am sure Peter will never be happy with and never be able to adjust to.  He said he is spiritual rather than religious.

@Deree, oh, totally agree on the religion aspect, but even if that weren't the case, I still think she's too level-headed and mature for him.    But yes, goes without saying, that is a huge red flag.  Let's say Peter chose to follow her religion and values and make that change, mama would never allow it.  That coupling is just a mess from any angle.