Honored Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

@colleena wrote:

@heart of savino Sorry to hear this as I was hoping the behind the scenes drama had improved.

I think it was the first season and Michael Weatherly was accused of harassment by one of the female guest stars - she ended up with 9.5 million payout from the show/CBS because of that.

Eliza Dushku.   She was fired quickly after complaining about it yet he continued.  Typical of any workplace.  The man has the affair (not saying they had an affair at all!!!) and the girl gets transferred to some pit area and he gets promoted.  I saw it repeatedly.

Trusted Contributor

Re: BULL SERIES IN TURMOIL

[ Edited ]

@World Traveler I googled it and the same information came up.

Honored Contributor

That's about the only show I watch.  I hope it goes well, because sometimes cast replacements are even better than the originals.

Monk's second assistant really revived that show.  So I'll hope for the best! 

Trusted Contributor

@Wsmom I always liked Michael Weatherly from NCIS so was really sad to hear about the issue with Eliza Dushku.  I guess it's the old saying what we see on the screen isn't always the way it really is.

Honored Contributor

wow, have not heard this about Bull t.v. show.  Last year there was a problem with Michael weatherly something about Mike Weatherly attitude about something.

Love Benny, Watch this show faithfully since day 1.

guess we'll see how the show progresses .

Honored Contributor

@LuvmyLab wrote:

@World Traveler I googled it and the same information came up.

@LuvmyLab Oh, thanks. I was hoping it was false information. Don't want Bull to be cancelled due to problems. Smiley Sad

Respected Contributor

Last year I read there was a pitch for a series a la Hart to Hart with Ziva. Cant remember her name.  That would begin after Bull was finished.  Havent heard anymore than that.  I think that would be a instant hit.  Everyone wanted them together and it would be nice to have Robert Wagner on as Papa Hart the original!!

Respected Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

@heart of savino   While I've watched this show a few times I just can't get into it. The very handsome Mr Weatherly is really not that good in this move from NCIS that I thought was way better. 

Maybe if Bull goes under, Weatherly will head back to NCIS in Hawaii or Las Vegas, the new shows coming on board. I saw an add for these earlier this week.

If he does, he's going to have to work hard and get back in shape. Since he left NCIS, he's really let himself go, what with that paunch and thinning hair. Needs a good trainer and a good hairpiece. I loved him on NCIS; Bull, not so much.

Honored Contributor

Nominations for replacements:

Brad Garrett

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man