Honored Contributor

BRAVO notes and news for JULY 2017

another month has passed and we welcome july with a bang! please feel free to share your bravo news, notes, and gossip with us all. ENJOY july and stay cool!

july1.jpg

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Re: BRAVO notes and news for JULY 2017

southern charm news...... via tamara tattles

thomas ravenel gets full custody of both children in the final court ruling.

This week, Thomas and Kathryn went to court to attempt agree on custody of their two children. Today we know that an agreement as been reached and was accepted by the judge as the final judgement. Thomas has received full custody of the children. The agreement, posted exclusively by FitsNews states that he will consult with Kathryn on all major events regarding health, education and so forth. However, should the two disagree, Thomas is sole decision maker.

Kathryn will have open access to all medical and educational records of the children.

Kathryn’s visitation remains supervised for now. During Phase One, she can only see the children at Kathryn’s mother’s home or at her grandfather’s house in Mount Pleasant. Her mother will supervise visits in Monck’s Corner and Nancy Dennis (Kathryn’s Aunt) will supervise visits in Mount Pleasant. This arrangement is Phase One of the visitation agreement. During this phase she will have supervised visits every other weekend. This Phase continues for eight visits. Kathryn must continue to pass drug and alcohol tests in order to Keep these visitation rights. This phase should last approximately four months. If any visitations are missed, she must complete eight visits before moving to the next phase. Actually this phase will last until she has passed six months of hair follicle tests; however, the agreement also says this phase will last until October 15th. Kathryn will pick up and drop off the children from their daycare. 

Kathryn has to pay Thomas child support in the amount of $100 a month.

Each side agrees to pay for their own attorney fees. Thomas agrees to pay 75% of the Guardian ad Litem fees. Kathryn will pay the remainder.

Wow. Clearly, there is still a big concern about drugs and alcohol. Remember Kathryn agreed to all of this during mediation.

more at tamara tattles......

http://tamaratattles.com/2017/06/30/thomas-ravenel-wins-full-custody-of-both-children-in-final-order...

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sunshine45  I'm surprised by this final custody ruling too. On the show she seems to be doing so well but I know the show isn't a true indication of what's going on. 

I just saw saw an ad on Bravo for Southern Charm New Orleans for 2018. 

Respected Contributor

So...it's official.  Eileen Davidson will not be back on the next season of Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.

On Instagram:

Stunning: Davidson, seen here with Bravo's Andy Cohen, spent three seasons on the reality series

• eileendavidsonofficial After a lot of thought, because of my crazy scheds at YR and Dool, I've decided it's best for me and my fam to step away from being a housewife for now. But ya never know! I might be popping in to see what the ladies are up to from time to time! Thanks for your love and support guys!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

On Twitter:

TRUE! Bcuz of my crazy sched @ yr & days I must step away from hw 4 now. But I might b popping in 2 see what the chix r up 2 Thx 4 the ❤️

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Respected Contributor

Real Housewives of Orange County season 12 taglines have been revealed: 

Shannon Beador:  "The truth is organic, but lies are just artificial."

Tamra Judge:  "I'm pint-sized, baptized and highly prized." 

Meghan King Edmonds:  "I can handle a baby, and women who act like one."

Kelly Dodd:  "If I want your opinion, I'll give it to you."

Lydia McLaughlin:  "If you can't take my sparkle, then stay off my rainbow." 

Peggy Sulahian: "I'm living the American dream, one sports car at a time."

Vicki Gunvalson:  "I go big or go home, and I'm not going home."

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Trusted Contributor

@I like celery wrote:

Kelly's tagline makes me think she is going to be just as obnoxious this year as she was last year. 

Lydia's makes me think of sparkle pony from my little pony. I hope she stays on the good side of Kelly or she'll lose her sparkle quickly. 

Esteemed Contributor

@I like celery wrote:

Ha!  I wonder how irked Vicki is that Tamra got the center spot in this pic.

Respected Contributor

@akaburtonfan  I keep thinking Kelly's tagline sounds familar...I think she may have said that line a few times last season.  Smiley Happy

@wsmom  Now that you mention it....  Smiley LOL  

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Honored Contributor

@Wsmom

i was a bit shocked to see TAMRA in the center instead of VICKI.....is she losing her "status?"

Honored Contributor

@I like celery

tamara tattle said something about this two days ago i believe. she had a pic where all of the rhobh housewives were featured and eileen was noticeably absent......and bowling at the time (because she posted a pic.)

i am glad there is no more eileen. now who will rinna cling to?