Respected Contributor

Re: BRAVO notes and news for JULY 2017

Also Tamara was on WWHL and she got a face lift a few weeks ago. I thought she looked good

I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm surprised that Dallas is coming back, and there's new cast members!

The Real Housewives Of Dallas Season 2 Premiere Date Is August 14th; Meet The New Housewives

I know a lot of people don't like Leeanne, but I love that woman and am glad to see her coming back. What do y'all think?

Respected Contributor

So LuAnn and Tom from Real housewives of NYC are having public arguments. Page six is reporting and also I watched today on Wendy Williams that LuAnn slapped Tom in a restaurant and friends reported to page six that they argue a lot and seems Tom is back at it again seeing other women. Duh no surprise here. 

Honored Contributor

BELOW DECK returns on 9/5/17.

looks like there will be a lot of NEW crew members.

On season five of Below Deck, there is no Ben Robinson, no Emily Warburton-Adams, no Kelley Johnson, no Lauren Burchell, no Sierra Storm, and no Trevor Walker. The only familiar faces this season will be Captain Lee’s sexy face, Kate Chastain’s resting b face, and Nico Scholly’s baby face.

for more information and spoilers, see tamara tattles website.

http://tamaratattles.com/2017/07/19/below-deck-returns-september-5th/

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star Erika Jayne is writing a memoir. coming sometime in 2018.

People reports, “the book will recount her beginnings as dancer and singer. From there, it will trace her life leading up to the decision to join the other Housewives on RHOBH, life on set and her romance with her 32-years-older husband, Tom Girardi.” That’s what I really want to know about: the beginning of her relationship with Tom and how she went from being his waitress to his wife to getting him to fund her singing career.

http://www.realitytea.com/2017/07/20/erika-jayne-book-headed-way-written-tell-memoir/

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

BELOW DECK returns on 9/5/17.

looks like there will be a lot of NEW crew members.

On season five of Below Deck, there is no Ben Robinson, no Emily Warburton-Adams, no Kelley Johnson, no Lauren Burchell, no Sierra Storm, and no Trevor Walker. The only familiar faces this season will be Captain Lee’s sexy face, Kate Chastain’s resting b face, and Nico Scholly’s baby face.

for more information and spoilers, see tamara tattles website.

http://tamaratattles.com/2017/07/19/below-deck-returns-september-5th/

Except for Kelley and Ben, weren't all those others new last year?  I didn't care for Trevor and was indifferent to the others except for Ben.  I'm sorry he's not going to be on the show. 

I didn't think Kelley was cut out for this.  He was cute and had an awesome body but didn't have a thick enough skin.