Honored Contributor

Re: BRAVO news and notes for SEPTEMBER 2018

I love Tamras house. I wonder why they are selling.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Nice house but I absolutely loved the back yard/pool area.

I'm curious as to why they're selling so quickly.  I know she's said that she thought the house was jinxed as Eddie had his heart issues there (although that started before they moved) and they had a major plumbing leak and other things had happened or had gone wrong with the house.  

I hope it's not a financial or marital issue.

Edited to add....I just googled (I LOVE GOOGLE) and there is an article in the OC Register which I can't read because I have an ad blocker.  It appears it was a house flip (I thought it was new when they purchased it) and they're moving on to the next venture.  Couldn't they just flip another house without having to move in and out every time they do it???

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45. Thank-you for posting the link to look at Tamra's home. It is beautiful and decorated so beautifully. The outside area should sell that home quickly! It is gorgeous and perfect for Southern California living. I also am very curious as to why they would sell so quickly.. Didn't they have that home built?

I hope everything is ok with Eddie's health......Maybe as the season moves along we will see some indication as to why?

Honored Contributor

Months ago I recall her saying something about feeling the home was cursed. 

Honored Contributor

I wonder if they redid the outside of that house?  For some reason the outside looks very different than what I recall it looking like on the show.  In fact I thought the house was blah from the outside shots of the front of it.  I don't remember it being all stone like that. 

But then, the kitchen looks totally different to me too.  I don't think they built the house, I just think they renovated it.  During one of the first episodes, Tamra was talking about the kitchen being gutted.  That doesn't look the same in the photos as it does on the show either.   

Honored Contributor

i dont think it is a flip......

they purchased it for $1585000. it is on the market for $1799000.

no idea on how much they spent on renovations.

i have read several articles that say she thinks they are "cursed" in that house and they wanted to get out.

i dont think they are having marital issues.

some have said it has to do with eddies health issues.

others have said they are having financial issues.

i tend to believe the "cursed" explanation.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

by the way, the kitchen is supposedly "inspired by" meghan king edmonds kitchen remodel.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BnAUM3eFP-U/?utm_source=ig_embed&utm_campaign=embed_loading_state_contro...

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

looks like kim z has gotten a breast reduction..... and is not afraid to share it. LOL

bravo.jpg

Regular Contributor

I am thrilled to see another Project Runway. One of the few shows on the Bravo channel that isn't filled with crazy, potty mouthed people. Love Heidi Klum & Tim Gunn!!

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45, I wonder if the Dr. Hochstein who did Kim's surgery is the husband of Lisa who was on Real Housewives of Miami?