Honored Contributor

Re: BRAVO news and notes for SEPTEMBER 2018

Strange that the guy Denise married was married to Nicolette Sheridan for only 6 months, and that Lisa Rhinna's husband was once married to Nicolette too. 

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

Strange that the guy Denise married was married to Nicolette Sheridan for only 6 months, and that Lisa Rhinna's husband was once married to Nicolette too. 

Sounds like Nicolette was a popular girl...wasn't she engaged to Michael Bolton for years too?

Honored Contributor

@DREAMON wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

Sounds like Nicolette was a popular girl...wasn't she engaged to Michael Bolton for years too?

@DREAMON  I know that they were together for a long time. It's been a while so I can't recall if they were engaged. Probably so. It doesn't sound like she has a very easy time with relationships. 

I read that the guy Denise married, Nicole's ex, is a loser. I really don't know much about him....just what I've read online. She may not be that good at picking men either.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@DREAMON wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@DREAMON  I know that they were together for a long time. It's been a while so I can't recall if they were engaged. Probably so. It doesn't sound like she has a very easy time with relationships. 

I read that the guy Denise married, Nicole's ex, is a loser. I really don't know much about him....just what I've read online. She may not be that good at picking men either.

@colliemom4

Well you can't get much lower than Charlie Sheen. I guess this is a step up for her.

Honored Contributor

@DREAMON wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@DREAMON wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@colliemom4

Well you can't get much lower than Charlie Sheen. I guess this is a step up for her.

@DREAMON  Very true. I guess time will tell if it lasts. It sounds like their wedding will be shown on RHOBH.

Honored Contributor

RHOBH

yes, they are filming the denise richards wedding for the new season.

rhobh wedding.jpg

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45  Lisa's dress is awful in my opinion of course. Thanks for posting the pic.

Esteemed Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

Lisa's dress is awful in my opinion of course.

So is her hair. I thought she might have gotten a haircut and a new style by now.

Honored Contributor

@Daisy Sunflower wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

Lisa's dress is awful in my opinion of course.

So is her hair. I thought she might have gotten a haircut and a new style by now.

@Daisy Sunflower  Yes. Even Kyle cut quite a bit of her hair off. Time for a change Lisa, and put your boobs away. It looks as if they might fall out of her dress. 

Honored Contributor

RHOOC

tamra and eddies home is on the market. they have lived there less than a year.

https://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/23-Friar-Ln_Mission-Viejo_CA_92694_M10662-08959

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein