Honored Contributor

Re: BRAVO news and notes for SEPTEMBER 2018

I still watch New Jersey...it is not my fav but I still watch.. I am liking Dallas over OC this season.

I always like Flipping Out and look forward to seeing Jeff interact with his daughter.

Honored Contributor

I read on ET's website that Eddie Judge continues to have heart issues after having multiple procedures done. Two were invasive. I believe he's had 5-6 procedures and is on his third doctor. They can't really figure out why this persists but he isn't able to work out like he was.

Esteemed Contributor

Apparently American Woman has been cancelled after one season.  This was the show created by Kyle Richards and was loosely based on her mother's life as Kyle, Kim and Kathy were growing up.  I would have watched it but it was on some network I'd never heard of.  Wasn't Kyle also developing a couple of other TV shows too????

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Esteemed Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

I read on ET's website that Eddie Judge continues to have heart issues after having multiple procedures done. Two were invasive. I believe he's had 5-6 procedures and is on his third doctor. They can't really figure out why this persists but he isn't able to work out like he was.

I just read an update on Bravo's web site (Daily Dish) that Eddie had his third heart ablation  a couple of days ago (I think he's also had a couple of other different procedures) and that they feel this did the trick and he's not had his Afib issue since the procedure.  I'm hoping everything continues to go smoothly and Eddie can get back to his normal life.  

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

@shoptilyadropagain wrote:

Apparently American Woman has been cancelled after one season.  This was the show created by Kyle Richards and was loosely based on her mother's life as Kyle, Kim and Kathy were growing up.  I would have watched it but it was on some network I'd never heard of.  Wasn't Kyle also developing a couple of other TV shows too????

I did watch American Woman ..it was OK.

I watched because I know the sisters through RHBH..other than that I would not have been interested. Probably the majority didn't know who they were or  didn't have that channel offered through their cable company.

Honored Contributor

i have been watching AMERICAN WOMAN and liked it enough to keep watching.

it started out strong on the paramount network (formerly spike tv), but lost viewers every week.

i do believe kyle is trying to get another idea picked up. it is about the real estate industry and how one person leaves the family business to strike out on his own (more family reality stuff inspired by her own life.)

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

some of the FLIPPING OUT mess.......

jeff has been discussing this on his radio andy talk show today.

evidently, he says that jenni was only working with him for exposure on the show. she was not really a full time employee.

she has said something about harrassment.

other rumors have said that she asked clients for "freebies," which we know she has done in the past.

she is his daughters godmother.

honestly, it doesnt sound like something just for the show. i am wondering if jeff is going to get "in trouble" for discussing this on the radio show. andy has blasted him before about revealing show plots prior to the shows beginning. supposedly he had a gag order, but maybe he is just tired. he did say he thinks that this might be the last season. who knows?

i know that he has talked trash about vicki and heather dubrow.

will be interesting to see if jeff will be on wwhl when the show premieres.

more information via tamara tattles

http://tamaratattles.com/2018/09/07/jeff-lewis-claims-jenni-pulos-filed-harassment-complaint-against...

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

VR

TOM TOM is now open and jerry oconnell has given it a review with five stars!

yelp review.png

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

some of the FLIPPING OUT mess.......

jeff has been discussing this on his radio andy talk show today.

evidently, he says that jenni was only working with him for exposure on the show. she was not really a full time employee.

she has said something about harrassment.

other rumors have said that she asked clients for "freebies," which we know she has done in the past.

she is his daughters godmother.

honestly, it doesnt sound like something just for the show. i am wondering if jeff is going to get "in trouble" for discussing this on the radio show. andy has blasted him before about revealing show plots prior to the shows beginning. supposedly he had a gag order, but maybe he is just tired. he did say he thinks that this might be the last season. who knows?

i know that he has talked trash about vicki and heather dubrow.

will be interesting to see if jeff will be on wwhl when the show premieres.

more information via tamara tattles

http://tamaratattles.com/2018/09/07/jeff-lewis-claims-jenni-pulos-filed-harassment-complaint-against...

I am sorry to hear this....they must have been close for Jenni to be Jeffs daughters Godmother. I hope they work it out but it doesn't sound promicing.

Honored Contributor