Reply
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,362
Registered: ‎07-20-2014

Re: BRAVO news and notes for OCTOBER 2020


@sunshine45 wrote:

Real Housewives of Beverly Hills: Kathy Hilton Joins Season 11 Cast

 

its official!

 

https://people.com/tv/kathy-hilton-joins-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills-season-11/


If I had any doubt before this cements it for me.  Won't be watching.

 

Honored Contributor
Posts: 15,494
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: BRAVO news and notes for OCTOBER 2020

[ Edited ]

@sunshine45 wrote:

Real Housewives of Beverly Hills: Kathy Hilton Joins Season 11 Cast

 

its official!

 

https://people.com/tv/kathy-hilton-joins-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills-season-11/


@sunshine45 For some reason I didn't think kathy would do it.....Should be interesting!

Honored Contributor
Posts: 15,494
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: BRAVO news and notes for OCTOBER 2020

I also just saw where RHONY has its first Black Housewife. Eboni Williams, a journalist and tv host is joining fulltime. Sorry don't know how to post her photo-she's very pretty!

Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,652
Registered: ‎10-14-2016

Re: BRAVO news and notes for OCTOBER 2020


@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

Real Housewives of Beverly Hills: Kathy Hilton Joins Season 11 Cast

 

its official!

 

https://people.com/tv/kathy-hilton-joins-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills-season-11/


@sunshine45 For some reason I didn't think kathy would do it.....Should be interesting!


I think she would have made a much better cast member a few years ago when she wasn't talking to Kyle because of her tv show.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 12,909
Registered: ‎09-08-2010

Re: BRAVO news and notes for OCTOBER 2020


@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

I also just saw where RHONY has its first Black Housewife. Eboni Williams, a journalist and tv host is joining fulltime. Sorry don't know how to post her photo-she's very pretty!

 

 

@CANDLEQUEEN  Here you go. She's gorgeous.

 

eboni.PNG

Honored Contributor
Posts: 12,909
Registered: ‎09-08-2010

Re: BRAVO news and notes for OCTOBER 2020

I read that Vicki and Steve stopped following each other on social media about a month ago and everyone thinks they broke up. Also something about Steve blocking Vicki's son in law on social media.

Occasional Contributor
Posts: 6
Registered: ‎10-28-2020

Re: BRAVO news and notes for OCTOBER 2020

IMO why would someone (even today) move from east coast, I have lived in both & I will take the change of seasons any day. Kelley has always been nasty I was not a fan of Heather Dubrow, but she called it & quits
Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,692
Registered: ‎06-09-2010

Re: BRAVO news and notes for OCTOBER 2020


@colliemom4 wrote:

I read that Vicki and Steve stopped following each other on social media about a month ago and everyone thinks they broke up. Also something about Steve blocking Vicki's son in law on social media.


Vicki said this is not factual and that they live a private life. She said they haven't followed one another on social media for a long time.

Occasional Contributor
Posts: 16
Registered: ‎10-27-2020

Re: BRAVO news and notes for OCTOBER 2020

I never thought Kathy Hilton would join the cast. I guess the season will revolve around the sisters (Kim will most likely be on often). 

We already know they do not get along so this probably will be a 1 season event for Kathy.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 32,776
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: BRAVO news and notes for OCTOBER 2020

Heather Thomson (Holla!) is also back on NYC.  Supposedly it was confirmed by Eboni.