Honored Contributor

Re: BRAVO news and notes for OCTOBER 2020

https://scontent-lga3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/121966946_10223913172760010_3607251156446750445_n.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_sid=ca434c&_nc_ohc=JNsN8mCtugEAX8DIdo8&_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-1.xx&oh=7a04fb6fd999b51579624dd94899567b&oe=5FB42534

mentioned in another thread.......this is the meme that people are giving grief to EJ about because she did not initially credit the person who created it on social media and she got some really nasty tweets about it. EJ definitely has some kind of "superior attitude."

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Our local morning news did a story this morning on Braunwyns marriage.

They said Braunwyn and Shawn are living is separate houses but happily married.

They never mentioned who the kids live with.

Anchor said..this is Rich People Problems.

Honored Contributor

I cannot believe the comments Erika has made to the person who created this meme.  She could not have been anymore rude. She needed to just say she was sorry.  Instead she continued on getting meaner and nastier . Now I see Rinna got involved and was her usual nasty, snarky, condescending self.  

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I cannot believe the comments Erika has made to the person who created this meme.  She could not have been anymore rude. She needed to just say she was sorry.  Instead she continued on getting meaner and nastier . Now I see Rinna got involved and was her usual nasty, snarky, condescending self.  

The 2 of them can go as far as I am concerned. Both of them are full of themselves, and are nasty, and rude! Can't stand Rinna for sure and Erika is right behind her for me as well......

Honored Contributor

@DREAMON wrote:

@DREAMON Didn't she sort of hint around that they had an Open Marriage, where she could bring "hot"

'woman into their bedroom? I thought I remember that from last season?

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I also read that Bethenny had some not so nice things to say about Andy and the real housewives installments.  She compared the various franchisesto an asylum and said that Andy rewards bad behavior. She also said that the inmates are running the asylum and the shows are upside down.

She claims to have talked to Andy about all of this but that nothing will change at this point.  

I can accept that the B has insider knowledge of how these shows work and that she had a lot to do with the success of RHONY, but I'm sorry, she needn't think she can write the manifesto about how the show should work... To a very large extent, Bravo made her career and she went right along with the plan for quite a while... There's quite a bit to dislike about Bravo and about Andy, but some would say there's quite a bit to dislike about Bethenny too...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I also read that Bethenny had some not so nice things to say about Andy and the real housewives installments.  She compared the various franchisesto an asylum and said that Andy rewards bad behavior. She also said that the inmates are running the asylum and the shows are upside down.

She claims to have talked to Andy about all of this but that nothing will change at this point.  

I can accept that the B has insider knowledge of how these shows work and that she had a lot to do with the success of RHONY, but I'm sorry, she needn't think she can write the manifesto about how the show should work... To a very large extent, Bravo made her career and she went right along with the plan for quite a while... There's quite a bit to dislike about Bravo and about Andy, but some would say there's quite a bit to dislike about Bethenny too...

@stevieb , absolutely.  Bethenny was a big part of the inmates running the asylum she is talking about.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@DREAMON wrote:

@DREAMON Didn't she sort of hint around that they had an Open Marriage, where she could bring "hot"

@CANDLEQUEEN ,

Yes...they obviously have an open marriage. I wonder how this is handled with 7 kids. I guess they think this is normal.

I think Braunwyn is interested in the HOT other woman more than her husband. 

That family has too much going on....open marriage, threesomes, living separately, alcoholism, Dr Deb....all too much...and too strange for me.

Honored Contributor

@DREAMON wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@DREAMON wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN ,

Yes...they obviously have an open marriage. I wonder how this is handled with 7 kids. I guess they think this is normal.

I think Braunwyn is interested in the HOT other woman more than her husband. 

@DREAMON I think so as well. SUch a crazy life. Guess we will see it played out on RHOC this season..... 

Honored Contributor

Real Housewives of Beverly Hills: Kathy Hilton Joins Season 11 Cast

its official!

https://people.com/tv/kathy-hilton-joins-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills-season-11/

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein