Honored Contributor

BRAVO news and notes for OCTOBER 2020

hello BRAVO chatters! hope that your autumn is being good to you so far and may we all stay safe, healthy, and happy! CHEERS and HAPPY OCTOBER! only 3 months of 2020 left and i am sure many of us are happy about THAT!

welcome october.jpg

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Re: BRAVO news and notes for OCTOBER 2020

Important dates for your Bravo Calendar ....

* Don't be Tardy - starts tonight: October 6th 💋

* Real Housewives Of Orange County 🍊: 14th October

*Southern Charm : October 29th 👌

*Below Deck : November 2nd

*Real Housewives of Salt Lake City : November 11th 💁‍♀️ (new show)

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

DON'T BE TARDY begins tonight at 10pm et. 10/6/2020

there will be two back to back half hour episodes.

S8 - E1

A Very Biermann Road Trip

With the Littles growing up and Ariana off to college next year, Kim and Kroy plan to take the family on one last epic vacation - Biermann style. Six kids, six weeks, going coast to coast crammed into an RV - What could possibly go wrong?
Air Date: 10/06/2020
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Looking forward to seeing RHOC....I read where Kelly Dodd is getting married this saturday already! I hope Southern Charm New Orleans is returning eventually as well......

Respected Contributor

I'm looking forward to Southern Charm and Below Deck.  The others are an easy pass for me.

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

Looking forward to seeing RHOC....I read where Kelly Dodd is getting married this saturday already! I hope Southern Charm New Orleans is returning eventually as well......

@CANDLEQUEEN ,

I hope this marriage TAMES Kelly. Maybe if she is happier in her personal life her nasty side will diminish.

I wonder what will happen with her daughter and where she will live...Rick Leventhal is based in NY. 

Honored Contributor

@DREAMON wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN ,

I hope this marriage TAMES Kelly. Maybe if she is happier in her personal life her nasty side will diminish.

I wonder what will happen with her daughter and where she will live...Rick Leventhal is based in NY. 

@DREAMON In the article that I read on Yahoo, it said he put his NY house up for sale and they bought a home in Newport Beach, Ca......I hope it tames her as well, she is another one I can hardly watch because her mouth is so nasty......She apparently had a bridal shower in which no one was wearing masks, and Kelly made some stupid remarks about it, and people wre calling for her to be fired from RHOC......So I guess we shall see what this season brings!!!!

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@DREAMON wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN ,

@DREAMON In the article that I read on Yahoo, it said he put his NY house up for sale and they bought a home in Newport Beach, Ca......I hope it tames her as well, she is another one I can hardly watch because her mouth is so nasty......She apparently had a bridal shower in which no one was wearing masks, and Kelly made some stupid remarks about it, and people wre calling for her to be fired from RHOC......So I guess we shall see what this season brings!!!!

@CANDLEQUEEN ,

I wonder if he will commute from NY to CA. He reports from NY.

I can't stand her nasty mouth ..she comes off as a very mean person.

This season should be interesting.

Honored Contributor

@DREAMON wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@DREAMON wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN ,

@CANDLEQUEEN ,

I wonder if he will commute from NY to CA. He reports from NY.

I can't stand her nasty mouth ..she comes off as a very mean person.

This season should be interesting.

@DREAMON Kelly is up there with Brandy and Lisa Rinna as far as nasty goes, well Brandy is #1 to me, but Rinna and Kelly are right behind her! lol......

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@DREAMON wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN ,

The comments under the photos give a real indication as to the type of people in this country anymore. 

Personally her Drunk Wives Matter hat didn't appeal to me either.