Esteemed Contributor

Re: BRAVO news and notes for OCTOBER 2020

@sunshine45 wrote:

Real Housewives of Beverly Hills: Kathy Hilton Joins Season 11 Cast

its official!

https://people.com/tv/kathy-hilton-joins-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills-season-11/

If I had any doubt before this cements it for me.  Won't be watching.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sunshine45 wrote:

its official!

https://people.com/tv/kathy-hilton-joins-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills-season-11/

@sunshine45 For some reason I didn't think kathy would do it.....Should be interesting!

Honored Contributor

I also just saw where RHONY has its first Black Housewife. Eboni Williams, a journalist and tv host is joining fulltime. Sorry don't know how to post her photo-she's very pretty!

Respected Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

its official!

@sunshine45 For some reason I didn't think kathy would do it.....Should be interesting!

I think she would have made a much better cast member a few years ago when she wasn't talking to Kyle because of her tv show.

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

I also just saw where RHONY has its first Black Housewife. Eboni Williams, a journalist and tv host is joining fulltime. Sorry don't know how to post her photo-she's very pretty!

@CANDLEQUEEN  Here you go. She's gorgeous.

eboni.PNG

Honored Contributor

I read that Vicki and Steve stopped following each other on social media about a month ago and everyone thinks they broke up. Also something about Steve blocking Vicki's son in law on social media.

Occasional Contributor

IMO why would someone (even today) move from east coast, I have lived in both & I will take the change of seasons any day. Kelley has always been nasty I was not a fan of Heather Dubrow, but she called it & quits
Esteemed Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

I read that Vicki and Steve stopped following each other on social media about a month ago and everyone thinks they broke up. Also something about Steve blocking Vicki's son in law on social media.

Vicki said this is not factual and that they live a private life. She said they haven't followed one another on social media for a long time.

Occasional Contributor

I never thought Kathy Hilton would join the cast. I guess the season will revolve around the sisters (Kim will most likely be on often). 

We already know they do not get along so this probably will be a 1 season event for Kathy.

Honored Contributor

Heather Thomson (Holla!) is also back on NYC.  Supposedly it was confirmed by Eboni.