Honored Contributor

Re: BRAVO news and notes for OCTOBER 2019

I watched....there doesn't seem to be any love left in their marriage. I am sure the divorce will be announced when Tre and the girls return from Italy. Of course Bravo is traveling with them and filming their reunion...she obviously needs the money.

Honored Contributor

@DREAMON 

they WERE pretty cold towards each other, werent they?

i dont know if they will make it or not, but i have always said that i dont think that teresa will divorce joe while her father was still alive.

i think the reunion with his children will be quite a tear jerker.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@DREAMON 

i dont know if they will make it or not, but i have always said that i dont think that teresa will divorce joe while her father was still alive.

I don't watch but it is sad how they exploit their children for the almighty dollar. These shows are a poor example of the American family. No wonder children become disillusioned with life. My heart breaks for them.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

RHOOC

in a way, i am sad to hear this news. i thought that they would overcome their problems, especially since they have three very young children and one with special needs.

Meghan King Edmonds and Jim Edmonds Split After 5 Years of Marriage

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/meghan-king-edmonds-jim-edmonds-split-after-5-years-o...

I am sad about this as well, especially with the 3 small children, but I never did think that Jim was into his marriage or into Meghan that much. He seemed very indifferent towards her to me on the show. I thought they had a chance after they got off the show and had the children....Very sad for Meghan...Wonder if she will come back on RHOC??

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@DREAMON 

@sunshine45 ,

They were beyond cold. I got the feeling they were both unfaithful in the past 5 years. Their relationship from the day Joe went to prison to the present seems to have completely changed.

I could never get past that phone call Joe had years ago when he called Tre the c word.....that was disgusting and unforgivable.

I was glad they showed that clip.

I too feel very bad for his girls who love him.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

RHOOC

in a way, i am sad to hear this news. i thought that they would overcome their problems, especially since they have three very young children and one with special needs.

Meghan King Edmonds and Jim Edmonds Split After 5 Years of Marriage

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/meghan-king-edmonds-jim-edmonds-split-after-5-years-o...

I read that they have four nannies and an au pair which Meghan accused Jim of having an affair with. He denies it of course.

Esteemed Contributor

It's sad. I know he could have said no, but I'm thinking Meghan might have pushed him into marrying her.

Honored Contributor

@Daisy Sunflower wrote:

It's sad. I know he could have said no, but I'm thinking Meghan might have pushed him into marrying her.

@Daisy Sunflower ,

I have to agree with you..it always appeared that Megan was way more interested in marriage and children than Jim was. He was older, had been married, and had kids. He should have just said NO rather than go through all this.

Honored Contributor

@DREAMON wrote:

@Daisy Sunflower wrote:

@Daisy Sunflower ,

I have to agree with you..it always appeared that Megan was way more interested in marriage and children than Jim was. He was older, had been married, and had kids. He should have just said NO rather than go through all this.

@DREAMON . @Daisy Sunflower . Exactly....Now she is going to be divorced with 3 small children, one with special needs as well. Just sad.....For her sake, I hope she doesn't come back on RHOC......