Honored Contributor

BRAVO news and notes for OCTOBER 2019

hello bravo fans and hello october!

http://files.smashingmagazine.com/wallpapers/oct-17/hello-autumn-im-glad-to-see-you-again/cal/oct-17-hello-autumn-im-glad-to-see-you-again-cal-2560x1440.jpg

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Re: BRAVO news and notes for OCTOBER 2019

SHAHS OF SUNSET

Golnesa "GG" Gharachedaghi Is Pregnant with Her First Child

https://www.bravotv.com/the-daily-dish/golnesa-gg-gharachedaghi-pregnant-first-child?cid=soc_fb_dail...

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

UPCOMING SHOWS

BELOW DECK......10/7/19 (returning show)

CASH CAB......10/7/19 (returning show, but new to BRAVO)

THE REAL HOUSEWIVES OF ATLANTA ...... 11/3/19 (returning show)

THE REAL HOUSEWIVES OF NEW JERSEY......11/6/19 (returning show)

Honored Contributor

I used to watch this show; but haven't in about 1 year.

Back then she was nuts, totally nuts as far as temper, flipping out constantly.

I would hope she managed to curtail that and is in a better place.  She just didn't hold back at all.

She was very pretty, so if the baby looks like her, it should be attractive.

These people all reminded me of my business partner.  He was originally from Iran.  He came from a very wealthy family and now has around close to 300 service stations alone (he owns).

Like some of these people, he's very much in a clique as far as who he surrounds himself with.  My late husband was one of the few (non-persian) people he let into his world.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hope she calms down and doesn't drink so much . Babies need a calm sober Mom

Hope that HBO, Starz ect have some really good movies or series this fall . I only watch Bravo if nothing else is on TV  since all the women & men on the Bravo shows resort to acting rude and  need anger management classes

Honored Contributor

RHOBH

dr nassif got remarried! looks like he also lost quite a bit of weight! i love her wedding dress!

SANTORINI..... 9.28.19 🤵👰 I married my best friend...meet the new Mrs. Brittany Nassif! 💜

nassif1.jpg

nassif2.jpg

nassif3.jpg

Honored Contributor

He sure has lost a ton of weight! I wonder what his ex wife Adrienne is up to these days? I can't believe how big their children are....Especially the twins!

Honored Contributor

RHONJ

joe is "leaving, on a jet plane"......"doesnt know if he'll be back again....."

TONIGHT

https://www.tmz.com/2019/10/11/joe-giudice-teresa-husband-heads-to-italy-deportation-case/?fbclid=Iw...

Honored Contributor

Wow. Paul's sons are going to be taller than him soon. I do hope he's happy with his new bride. So Joe said he wants to go back to Italy so he can work and send money back to Teresa. Good luck with that lol. Isn't it more like she'll be sending money to him? She said she wanted to divorce him if he had to go live there though. It should be interesting to see if she does.

Respected Contributor

If Teresa divorces Joe does she have to pay spousal support because she makes more money than him? Or since he isn't an American citizen does the rules still apply? I don't know how all of this will work but I do think she will apply for divorce soon. Also think he is entitled to half of everything or maybe wrong with this immigration. I just wonder how all this will work out.