Honored Contributor

Re: BRAVO news and notes for NOVEMBER 2020

@Daisy Sunflower wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

A couple of people in my husband's family had it and are fine. My daughter had it too. My father in law had it and he's 90. I don't know much about Kelly's mom but hope she will pull through as well.

It must have been a little scary for everyone...esp. your father-in-law who is 90. Glad they're all fine now.

@Daisy Sunflower  Thanks! He was in the hospital. So was my sister in law. It was concerning. It's definitely extremely contagious.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Daisy Sunflower wrote:

Kelly's mom has Covid-19 and is in the hospital. Hope she'll be okay.

Her mom is in ICU.  Apparently her blood sugar is all out of whack and they are concerned about that.  I think Kelly is too stupid to realize this is a result of Covid.  This is one of the reasons why diabetics are at a higher risk.  If her mom had the same attitude about the virus as Kelly does there is a good chance she wasn't taking any precautions.  Kelly is very anti-mask and has made comments about the virus thinning the herd and some other ignorant comments.  

I also like (not) how Kelly limits comments on her Instagram.  She wants only comments that fawn over her.  Others get deleted.

Honored Contributor

Kelly is a self obsessed nut case..I don't think she cares about anybody but herself. 

Honored Contributor

Since @sunshine45  hasn't started a BRAVO thread for December yet, I'm going to put this in the November thread.

I saw that filming for BH has been halted due to 2 crew members testing positive.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Since @sunshine45  hasn't started a BRAVO thread for December yet, I'm going to put this in the November thread.

I saw that filming for BH has been halted due to 2 crew members testing positive.  

I read that Kyle, Kathy Hilton and Dorit have also tested positive.

Honored Contributor

@Wsmom wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Wsmom  I saw that as well but I'm not sure how true that is.  I saw it on the Bravo Snarkside Instagram page but that page isn't always the most reliable and I've found they often post things like photos as current and then come back later and apologize because the photo is old.  

I did see a photo on another site posted of LR, Dorit and Kyle walking through someplace (maybe an airport?) and Kyle was the only one not wearing a mask.   

Esteemed Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Wsmom wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Wsmom  I saw that as well but I'm not sure how true that is.  I saw it on the Bravo Snarkside Instagram page but that page isn't always the most reliable and I've found they often post things like photos as current and then come back later and apologize because the photo is old.  

I did see a photo on another site posted of LR, Dorit and Kyle walking through someplace (maybe an airport?) and Kyle was the only one not wearing a mask.   

@Lipstickdiva , I read it on TMZ.  They are usually pretty accurate and first to report anything but who knows.  If it is true it appears it was one of those routine testings that caught it vs. any of them being extrememly sick. 

Honored Contributor

I also read where Tom Girardi and Erika are divorcing to save themselves, he is in a lot of trouble!!!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

I also read where Tom Girardi and Erika are divorcing to save themselves, he is in a lot of trouble!!!!!!!!

@CANDLEQUEEN , 

I too read that it is a divorce of convenience. Maybe he transferred his assets to Erika to save them. Then they will divorce so they can't be taken.

These people are not truthful so who knows.

Honored Contributor

@DREAMON wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN , 

I too read that it is a divorce of convenience. Maybe he transferred his assets to Erika to save them. Then they will divorce so they can't be taken.

These people are not truthful so who knows.

@DREAMON No they are not truthful at all, He is something else, but then again so is she! I guess they both knew what they were getting....You can bet nothing will ever be said on the new season of RHOBH about this ir even too much about the divorce in general, as I am sure she can't say much legally. Maybe she should just leave the show, she doesn't add anything anyways!