Esteemed Contributor

Re: BRAVO news and notes for NOVEMBER 2020

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@DREAMON wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

I also read where Tom Girardi and Erika are divorcing to save themselves, he is in a lot of trouble!!!!!!!!

@CANDLEQUEEN , 

I too read that it is a divorce of convenience. Maybe he transferred his assets to Erika to save them. Then they will divorce so they can't be taken.

These people are not truthful so who knows.

@DREAMON No they are not truthful at all, He is something else, but then again so is she! I guess they both knew what they were getting....You can bet nothing will ever be said on the new season of RHOBH about this ir even too much about the divorce in general, as I am sure she can't say much legally. Maybe she should just leave the show, she doesn't add anything anyways!

As soon as I read they were divorcing I figured that's what was going on.  No suprise at all.   And agreed, @CANDLEQUEEN , the divorce will never come up but I don't think legality will have anything to do with it.  She feels it's fine to delve into other people's lives and talk about things they don't want to talk about but never her.  She may claim legally she can't talk about it but in reality why not?  It's a divorce. Unless his financial matters  are court-ordered sealed she should be fair game just like everybody else has been.  Bravo won't push it like they have other storylines because I think Andy would be afraid of her and Tom.  And as much as Andy says he has no say in things when he is under fire, other times when he talks about production he always says "we".

Honored Contributor

Re: BRAVO news and notes for NOVEMBER 2020

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@DREAMON wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

I also read where Tom Girardi and Erika are divorcing to save themselves, he is in a lot of trouble!!!!!!!!

@CANDLEQUEEN , 

I too read that it is a divorce of convenience. Maybe he transferred his assets to Erika to save them. Then they will divorce so they can't be taken.

These people are not truthful so who knows.

@DREAMON No they are not truthful at all, He is something else, but then again so is she! I guess they both knew what they were getting....You can bet nothing will ever be said on the new season of RHOBH about this ir even too much about the divorce in general, as I am sure she can't say much legally. Maybe she should just leave the show, she doesn't add anything anyways!

@CANDLEQUEEN ,

Agree 100%

The Sugar Daddy/Granddaddy marries the Gold Digger/Arm Candy...they knew/know what this marriage is all about. 

We will never hear about it on the show..if Erika returns. Time will tell.