Honored Contributor

Re: BRAVO news and notes for NOVEMBER 2019

@sissel wrote:

What is going on with Tom S.? He loves to dress up as a woman, guess he wanted attention at the Bravocon. Andy said there was 70 guests so he didn't have much time to give to each one but Ramona was on alot. I can see Tinsley leaving the show and between her & Ramona they don't really add much to the show. Ramona can leave also. 

Yep, I wouldn't mind Ramona leaving! I read where Sonja was a no-show at the BravoCon...... 

Honored Contributor

RHOA

Kandi Burruss & Todd Tucker Welcome Baby Girl, Blaze Tucker

http://realitywives.net/blogs/kandi-burruss-todd-tucker-welcome-baby-girl-blaze-tucker/?fbclid=IwAR3...

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@Daisy Sunflower wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN 

The chart I saw had Shannon sitting on the couch on the right side of Andy -- and Kelly sitting on the couch on the left side of Andy. They are both sitting next to Andy.

i wonder if that ticked off tamra?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

tinsley is engaged to scott!

he popped the question and she said YES!

their on again, off again, on again, off again relationship is ON AGAIN in a big way!

https://www.eonline.com/news/1086435/real-housewives-of-new-york-s-tinsley-mortimer-is-engaged-to-sc...

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

tinsley is engaged to scott!

he popped the question and she said YES!

their on again, off again, on again, off again relationship is ON AGAIN in a big way!

https://www.eonline.com/news/1086435/real-housewives-of-new-york-s-tinsley-mortimer-is-engaged-to-sc...

@sunshine45 . Don't youwonder if the wedding will ever take place? I also wonder how much longer she will stay on RHONY.....? Maybe just long enough to get her wedding paid for and televised.....LOL! She is a sweet person, but she is immature and a bit spoiled, I think....

Respected Contributor

Whoever sits on either side of Andy in the reunion shows are the most popular of that season. Guess we may see a few Bravo weddings soon. Kelly, Vicki & Tinsley.