Super Contributor

Re: BRAVO news and notes for NOVEMBER 2019

@colliemom4 @DREAMON @sunshine45 Megans blog below is very telling.Sure wish her all the best.....Dont believe her husband at all tho.

https://www.meghankedmonds.com/broken/

Esteemed Contributor

I can't remember now.  I know Jim married Megan months after divorcing his wife.  Did he leave the wife for Megan?  Have an affair with Megan?  So, if I were to assume the worst, and if in fact Jim had had affairs in previous marriages with or without her, why would she not think he would have one while married to her?  That always amazes me that any woman thinks somehow she is the special one and that her cheating husband would not cheat on.  I speak not just of "celebs"; one of my very good friends had an affair with her now husband and he left his wife for her.  Years later she was appalled to discover he may have had an affair while married to her.  Color me shocked.

Honored Contributor

Erika Jayne's doing shoes too. I guess she did them last year as well?

https://www.usmagazine.com/stylish/news/erika-jayne-talks-about-her-holiday-shoedazzle-collection/ 

Honored Contributor

@Wsmom wrote:

I can't remember now.  I know Jim married Megan months after divorcing his wife.  Did he leave the wife for Megan?  Have an affair with Megan?  So, if I were to assume the worst, and if in fact Jim had had affairs in previous marriages with or without her, why would she not think he would have one while married to her?  That always amazes me that any woman thinks somehow she is the special one and that her cheating husband would not cheat on.  I speak not just of "celebs"; one of my very good friends had an affair with her now husband and he left his wife for her.  Years later she was appalled to discover he may have had an affair while married to her.  Color me shocked.

@Wsmom 

In 2008, Jim married his second wife, Allison Jayne Raski. They share a son named Landon and a daughter named Sutton. Their divorce was finalized after six years of marriage months before Jim and Meghan said “I do” on October 24, 2014.

i dont know if he left his second wife due to cheating with meghan, but those relationships definitely overlapped. meghan also said that she has no relationship with  his second wife, but she did with his first wife.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@Sparky3333 wrote:

@colliemom4 @DREAMON @sunshine45 Megans blog below is very telling.Sure wish her all the best.....Dont believe her husband at all tho.

https://www.meghankedmonds.com/broken/

I read the blog and think there was always problems in that marriage and that there is way more to the story. 

He was always a cheater and never appeared to love Megan. 

I can't understand why he married had more children with her. He comes off as really bad at making good choices.

That being said ,,Megan was no angel on The HW show. She was nosey, blew things out of proportion, and always got in others peoples business. She wanted to marry Jim and have kids no matter what.

So she got what she wanted and shouldn't be surprised at what has happened.

She now has her hands full with her kids and that is the sad part. 

I am no fan of people that air they dirty laundry for everyone to see. 

I guess the days of privacy out of respect for yourself and your kids are gone. 

Honored Contributor

Cynthia Bailey Confirms Her Wedding to Mike Hill Will Be Filmed for ‘RHOA’

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/cynthia-bailey-confirms-mike-hill-wedding-will-be-film...

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I just read that Kathryn McPhee wished David Foster a Happy Birthday. He's 70 and she's 35. Talk about an age difference lol.

Respected Contributor

As soon as I heard Cynthia got engaged I thought oh we get to see another Bravo wedding. I am suprised Cynthia is back this season she really doesn't do much on the show. 

Honored Contributor

@sissel wrote:

As soon as I heard Cynthia got engaged I thought oh we get to see another Bravo wedding. I am suprised Cynthia is back this season she really doesn't do much on the show. 

@sissel 

and how many times have we seen one housewife get married twice? Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

I haven't heard anything about her in a while. I didn't know she was pregnant.

https://people.com/parents/joanna-krupa-douglas-nunes-welcome-daughter/