Honored Contributor

Re: BRAVO news and notes for NOVEMBER 2017

even though NENE has been involved in a "controversy," i am pretty sure she is a full time housewife this season. the show has already been filmed AND she has been doing some commercials for the new season.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

just a reminder......three new premieres tonight on BRAVO.

real housewives of atlanta

xscape: still kickin it

married to medicine

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

one of our favorite housewife felons, joe giudice, is being relocated to a prison in pennsylvania.

Teresa Giudice‘s husband claims he was banned from an alcohol-abuse program that could take a year off of his 41-month sentence following a dispute over his immigration. At FCI Allenwood, he will be able to get a hearing.

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/joe-giudice-will-relocate-to-prison-in-pennsylvania/?...

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

one of our favorite housewife felons, joe giudice, is being relocated to a prison in pennsylvania.

Teresa Giudice‘s husband claims he was banned from an alcohol-abuse program that could take a year off of his 41-month sentence following a dispute over his immigration. At FCI Allenwood, he will be able to get a hearing.

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/joe-giudice-will-relocate-to-prison-in-pennsylvania/?...

I had to laugh when I read he has a Black Belt and is very disciplined....I think he proved many times that he could use more discipline.

Honored Contributor

did she or didnt she? bethenny sure is looking a lot diifferent......

bf.png

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45, whyyyyy???? She looks great and I don't understand why she would do that to her face..

Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate wrote:

@sunshine45, whyyyyy???? She looks great and I don't understand why she would do that to her face..

i dont know @loveschocolate......she was barely recognizable to me in that photo. they have started filming RHONY and rumor has it that everyone is back.....no changes to the cast.