Honored Contributor

BRAVO news and notes for NOVEMBER 2017

hello bravo ladies.......hope you will all have a wonderful NOVEMBER!

this year sure has flown by.....

november.jpg

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Re: BRAVO news and notes for NOVEMBER 2017

november 2017 premieres

MARRIED TO  MEDICINE

MILLION DOLLAR LISTING LA

XSCAPE STILL KICKiN IT

THE REAL HOUSEWIVES OF ATLANTA

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

I've only watched Married to Medicine a few times and maybe the reunion shows.  I can't believe they (or their spouses) still have a medical practice or employment with the way they (or spouse) acts.  I like Kandi but probably won't watch Xscape as I had never even heard of the group before Kandi became a housewife.  I rarely watch the Million Dollar Listing shows.  I love to look at all the properties but get tired of the drama.  I'm looking forward to Atlanta now that Phaedra is gone.  However, I'm not excited that NayNay & Kim B. are back.  I may not last the season.

Also, for those that may not know, Bethenny Frankel's beloved dog, Cookie, passed away a few days ago.  I believe he (or she?) was 17.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

@shoptilyadropagain, I saw Bethenny on WWHL and she talked about her dog passing. Very sad. 

I watch Married to Medicine and have since it began.  I feel the same way you do.  3 of them women are doctors and the rest are married to physicians.  2 of the women are ob/gyns and 1 is a dentist.  I wouldn't go to any of them after seeing the way they act on the show.

DH watched it one time with me and asked me if they were really doctors in real life and wondered how they had any patients.  LOL 

Honored Contributor

I'm glad November is a busy month for me because I only watch Million Dollar Listing out of the shows premiering in November.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I read the rumor about Vicki being demoted in The Inquisitor.  Not sure how reliable they are.  Supposedly she threw a fit on WWHL because she wasn't going to be seated right next to Andy.  It all sounds made up to me so who knows. 

A couple of years ago it was reported that Sonja, LuAnn and Ramona were all demoted on NYC and that wasn't true.

Honored Contributor

RIP:  Cookie Frankel

Bethenny’s little doggie, Cookie...who has been featured on the show

since the beginning, passed away this weekend. She loved that dog.

2453BE6B-D53C-44DB-B4F0-EBFEEB69BC01.jpeg

Respected Contributor

@shoptilyadropagain wrote:

I've only watched Married to Medicine a few times and maybe the reunion shows.  I can't believe they (or their spouses) still have a medical practice or employment with the way they (or spouse) acts.  I like Kandi but probably won't watch Xscape as I had never even heard of the group before Kandi became a housewife.  I rarely watch the Million Dollar Listing shows.  I love to look at all the properties but get tired of the drama.  I'm looking forward to Atlanta now that Phaedra is gone.  However, I'm not excited that NayNay & Kim B. are back.  I may not last the season.

Also, for those that may not know, Bethenny Frankel's beloved dog, Cookie, passed away a few days ago.  I believe he (or she?) was 17.

I read some of Bethenny's Tweets shortly after Cookie had her first seizure.  Some people were pretty harsh in their replies to her.  She had reached out to social media because she was 40 minutes away from a Vet, and panicked.  She only waited a few minutes before driving to the Vet, but people still judged her.  It was pretty sad to see Bethenny so distressed.  I just lost my cat very unexpectedtly, and I really felt for Bethenny.  We all know how hard it is to lose an animal who is really a part of our families.  Very sad.

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Respected Contributor

Because Ne Ne is back in Atlanta I may not watch that show.  I find her repulsive.

Respected Contributor

Big Sister NeNe may not be back full time. They did film with her but she was in a live comedy show and said to a heckler something about rape & uber driver so the wives didn't want to film with her anymore. We have to wait to see if NeNe still has a job on bravo after her remark. NeNe may have gotten too big for her britches. Fashion Police has ended also & she lost that job.