Honored Contributor

Re: BRAVO news and notes for MAY 2020

RHOOC

the sunkitten swimwear line is owned by lizzie rosvek (former rhooc housewife.)

My bathing suit collab with Sunkitten Swimwear “The Housewife” will be debuting on QVC Fashions Night June 8th from 7pm to midnight EST. We will be Skyping LIVE so be sure to Tune In ❤️🙌🏻❤️

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

andy cohen news......

it looks like andy cohen had to give up  his rescue dog WACHA after having him for seven years.

it seems like there was an issue of aggression with the dog and the baby.

https://pagesix.com/2020/05/29/andy-cohen-rehomes-dog-wacha-after-incident-possibly-involving-son/?u...

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

was there ever a season reunion, for shaws of sunset?

Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

andy cohen news......

it looks like andy cohen had to give up  his rescue dog WACHA after having him for seven years.

it seems like there was an issue of aggression with the dog and the baby.

https://pagesix.com/2020/05/29/andy-cohen-rehomes-dog-wacha-after-incident-possibly-involving-son/?u...

Not surprising.  As I recall he bit one of the guests on WWHL.   I think it was Anderson Cooper.  I didn't see that episode but they talked about it one time when I was watching.  I want to say another guest also.  Sounds like he is in a good home that he is familiar with, though.

Esteemed Contributor

@10sluvr wrote:

was there ever a season reunion, for shaws of sunset?

I've been wondering about this as well.  The other series that have ended have had zoom-type reunions so I was wondering why SoS didn't do the same.  Normally, I wouldn't care as I gave up on the Shahs a few years ago but between boredom and lack of anything else to watch, I happened to watch this season.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown