Honored Contributor

BRAVO news and notes for MARCH 2021

Hello Bravo ladies.....and happy MARCH!

hope you are all feeling happy and healthy as we head into the spring season. Heart

march 3.jpg

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Re: BRAVO news and notes for MARCH 2021

upcoming shows.....

Married To Medicine 3/7/2021

Top Chef Portland 4/1/2021

so happy top chef is back!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Looking forward to Married to Medicine.

I posted in the February thread that Michael and Ashley Darby welcomed their baby boy yesterday.

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva 

i am looking forward to married to medicine also, but no mariah and i believe limited quad.

anila sajja, a friend of toya's who is the wife of ocular surgeon, dr. kiran sajja, a mother of two, and a fashion blogger.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@Lipstickdiva 

i am looking forward to married to medicine also, but no mariah and i believe limited quad.

anila sajja, a friend of toya's who is the wife of ocular surgeon, dr. kiran sajja, a mother of two, and a fashion blogger.

@sunshine45 , I thought both Mariah and Quad were totally off the show this year.  To me it doesn't make sense for Quad to be there because she's no longer married to medicine or affiliated with it at all.  But then, who among the housewives franchises are in fact housewives.  LOL

Last night I watched a How Did They Get Here episode for the upcoming season and although I fell asleep, they did talk about both Quad and Mariah leading me to believe they may be on the show, at least somewhat.     

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva 

not sure but i think mariah is totally gone. quad will be a "friend of the housewives." lisa nicole (from the early seasons if you watched) will also be back as a "friend of the housewives."

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@Lipstickdiva 

not sure but i think mariah is totally gone. quad will be a "friend of the housewives." lisa nicole (from the early seasons if you watched) will also be back as a "friend of the housewives."

@sunshine45 , after last year I'm not surprised about Mariah.

I never cared for Lisa Nicole.

Honored Contributor

Southern Charm news:

Patricia's butler Michael suffered a spinal cord stroke and is a paraplegic.  Not sure what the recovery prognosis is.

Honored Contributor

and MORE southern charm news......

kathryn has temporarily lost custody of her children and thomas has them full time now......alleged drugs AGAIN and neglect.

https://realityblurb.com/2021/03/05/southern-charm-kathryn-dennis-loses-custody-of-kids-to-thomas-ra...

@Lipstickdiva 

i had heard about michael. i do think they published his address and email to use if fans want to send him letters, cards, notes of encouragement.

Honored Contributor

looks like BETHENNY is getting herself mixed up in the harry/meghan debates. LOL. she is on the "cry me a river" side of their woes.

she used to date meghans ex husband! i had not heard this before.

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/bethenny-frankel-i-dated-meghan-markles-ex-trevor-eng...