Honored Contributor

Re: BRAVO news and notes for MARCH 2020

UPCOMING SHOWS

march 19th....... TOP CHEF (returning show, all stars)

april 20th ...... CAMP GETAWAY (new show)......"when the campers are 21+ and the booze never stops flowing, its a 24/7 party in the woods!"

april 2nd......REAL HOUSEWIVES OF NEW YORK (returning show)

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

RHOBH  4/15/20

rhobh 2020.jpg

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 Who is that on the far right? Is Teddi coming back? I knew they added a new housewife, But I actually thought I read where they added two nwe ones......

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@sunshine45 Who is that on the far right? Is Teddi coming back? I knew they added a new housewife, But I actually thought I read where they added two nwe ones......

@CANDLEQUEENisn't that a pregnant Teddi on the far right in the hot pink dress?

The far left is Garcelle the newest housewife, righ?

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@CANDLEQUEENisn't that a pregnant Teddi on the far right in the hot pink dress?

The far left is Garcelle the newest housewife, righ?

@Lipstickdiva . I think you are right. It must be Teddi. I wonder what Garcelle's claim to fame is? Is she an actress? I guess I don't know much about her. 

Trusted Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN 

This is taken from Bravo —Garcelle Beauvais has carved out a dynamic career as a model, actress, author, producer, and humanitarian. Emigrating from Haiti at the age of seven, she tapped into her inner drive early by teaching herself English by watching Sesame Street. Garcelle launched a decade-long modeling career at 17, which took her around the world and gave way to her storied acting career when she booked her first gig on Models, Inc. With a portfolio of successful television and major film roles like The Jamie Foxx ShowNYPD BlueComing to AmericaWild Wild West, and most recently Spider-Man: Homecoming under her belt, Garcelle is a versatile force in Hollywood. Currently playing Dennis Quaid’s love interest in Netflix’s Merry Happy Whatever, while also featuring in the psychological television thriller, Tell Me a Story, she has managed to stay busier than ever. Now, on top of her many acting and producing projects, Garcelle is about to become one glamourous grandmother to her 28-year old son Oliver’s first child. Successfully navigating life after divorce, she and her ex-husband co-parent their 12-year-old twins Jax and Jaid. Not one to stand still, she's also currently in the process of designing her dream home from the ground up. Passionate about using her platform to give back and invoke change, she supports several non-profit organizations and charities close to her heart. She is thrilled to join the women this season as the first black housewife on The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.

Honored Contributor

@akaburtonfan wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN 

This is taken from Bravo —Garcelle Beauvais has carved out a dynamic career as a model, actress, author, producer, and humanitarian. Emigrating from Haiti at the age of seven, she tapped into her inner drive early by teaching herself English by watching Sesame Street. Garcelle launched a decade-long modeling career at 17, which took her around the world and gave way to her storied acting career when she booked her first gig on Models, Inc. With a portfolio of successful television and major film roles like The Jamie Foxx ShowNYPD BlueComing to AmericaWild Wild West, and most recently Spider-Man: Homecoming under her belt, Garcelle is a versatile force in Hollywood. Currently playing Dennis Quaid’s love interest in Netflix’s Merry Happy Whatever, while also featuring in the psychological television thriller, Tell Me a Story, she has managed to stay busier than ever. Now, on top of her many acting and producing projects, Garcelle is about to become one glamourous grandmother to her 28-year old son Oliver’s first child. Successfully navigating life after divorce, she and her ex-husband co-parent their 12-year-old twins Jax and Jaid. Not one to stand still, she's also currently in the process of designing her dream home from the ground up. Passionate about using her platform to give back and invoke change, she supports several non-profit organizations and charities close to her heart. She is thrilled to join the women this season as the first black housewife on The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.

@akaburtonfan . Thank-you! Very impressive I must say! It will be interesting to see how she fits into the group...It's always hard to be the newbie!

Trusted Contributor

This is the other addition to season 10 — Sutton Stracke

Born and conservatively-raised in Augusta, Georgia, Sutton is a southern debutante-turned-Beverly Hills-socialite. In her early 20’s, Sutton moved to New York City as an aspiring professional ballet dancer. She eventually became the Cunningham Dance Foundation’s Director of Development and the Augusta Ballet’s Executive Director. Sutton sits on various boards in New York City, Los Angeles, and Augusta, including the prestigious American Ballet Theatre. She was also named a Top Party Host in America, alongside Oprah and Michelle Obama, from esteemed The Salonniere for her famed star-studded soirees. She married childhood friend, Christian, in 2000 and they have three children – their daughter, Porter (17), and sons Philip (15) and James (12). Sutton and Christian divorced three years ago, and she is making the most of her newfound freedom. Once again pursuing her passion for creativity, Sutton is launching a concept store in West Hollywood, called SUTTON, that offers clothing, furniture, art, and decorative furnishings. She sees this as the perfect outlet to focus on once her children leave the nest. Sutton has recently begun dating again and met boyfriend, Michael, online. In addition to her Beverly Hills mansion, she owns an estate in Augusta and a three-bedroom apartment in Manhattan.

Honored Contributor

RHOBH SEASON 10 TRAILER

https://www.click2houston.com/entertainment/2020/03/18/the-rhobh-season-10-trailer-is-here/

Honored Contributor

Just read where Andy Cohen has the Coronavirus!