Honored Contributor

BRAVO news and notes for JUNE 2019

https://cache.lovethispic.com/uploaded_images/thumbs/308480-Welcome-June-.jpg

hope you are all having a wonderful june so far! cannot believe it is half over. time really does fly........

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Re: BRAVO news and notes for JUNE 2019

sad news for RHOOC star meghan king edmonds.

my guess is is that she will stay with her husband, but we shall see......

https://www.meghankedmonds.com/im-sad/

The couple have been married since 2014, and share three children together

https://people.com/tv/meghan-king-edmonds-husband-jim-denies-cheating/

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

sad news for RHOOC star meghan king edmonds.

my guess is is that she will stay with her husband, but we shall see......

https://www.meghankedmonds.com/im-sad/

The couple have been married since 2014, and share three children together

https://people.com/tv/meghan-king-edmonds-husband-jim-denies-cheating/

This does not surprise me one bit. I never thought he looked interested in Meghan at all.

Jim was always doing something else or probably someone else. 

I do feel very bad for her. 3 little kids are a handful.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I read about this in Page Six. I hope they can overcome it. Time will tell.

I saw a pic of the twins and one looks exactly like him. At least he did in the pic I saw. I just don't know how he could not think this wouldn't eventually come out. Maybe he didn't care.

Respected Contributor

When they were on the RHOOC, it always seemed like they were at different places in their lives.  He really didn't want any more children and she did. She wanted to be out and about in the social circles and he wanted a more laid back life. This should have been decided BEFORE  to got married. She went through so much to have those babies. 

Any type of cheating causes great pain for the one that has had the trust broken.  I do hate it that Jim broke that trust.

I just watched him on the Cardinals broadcast vs. NY Mets. He looked like he wanted to end the broadcast and make a quick get away.  He was probably wondering how many people knew about his inappropriate shenanigans!

Meghan knew that he would be away from home a lot of the time doing the baseball broadcasts, she complained a lot about him not being available, but sure did seem to enjoy the fancy lifestyle that she was living. She now states that it is not important to have all of those luxury items.  Not sure I believe this?

Just not a great match for people who want different things from a marriage.

Honored Contributor

@jpie wrote:

When they were on the RHOOC, it always seemed like they were at different places in their lives.  He really didn't want any more children and she did. She wanted to be out and about in the social circles and he wanted a more laid back life. This should have been decided BEFORE  to got married. She went through so much to have those babies. 

Any type of cheating causes great pain for the one that has had the trust broken.  I do hate it that Jim broke that trust.

I just watched him on the Cardinals broadcast vs. NY Mets. He looked like he wanted to end the broadcast and make a quick get away.  He was probably wondering how many people knew about his inappropriate shenanigans!

Meghan knew that he would be away from home a lot of the time doing the baseball broadcasts, she complained a lot about him not being available, but sure did seem to enjoy the fancy lifestyle that she was living. She now states that it is not important to have all of those luxury items.  Not sure I believe this?

Just not a great match for people who want different things from a marriage.

@jpie  Right. I totally agree with your post.

Honored Contributor

In the story about it someone made this comment:

He’s treated her like ****** from the get go. She steamrolled right over him anyway pressuring him to get married, get a dog, have kids etc., when he clearly didn’t want any of that. It was so obvious to everyone but her. This train has run off the rails. The kids are the ones I feel sorry for. The two egomaniacs, not so much.

Of course the comments are usually crazier than the stories lol.

Valued Contributor

I thought he was creepy from the very first time he was on the show. I feel bad for Meghan.

Honored Contributor

Are used to be a regular watcher of OC along with most of the real housewives shows but not so much in the last couple years. I like Meghan but felt there were big red flags in their marriage from the beginning. They seemed to be at two different phases in life, wanting different things. I think she was lonely a lot with him always traveling for work. And I don’t think he liked being filmed for the show.
Honored Contributor

That marriage never made sense to me.  First the age difference because as others have said, they were at 2 different phases of their lives.  Sometimes a substantial age difference works if both still want the same things.  But that didn't seem to be the case for these two and unfortunately, this is what happens.  

He never seemed like he wanted to be tied down with babies.