Honored Contributor

Re: BRAVO news and notes for JULY 2019

rinna was pretty much a nothing this season.....maybe she wanted it that way, maybe she didnt? she contributed nothing other than being there to stir the pot a bit.

glad the season is over and looking forward to RHOOC.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Vanderpump Rules' Stars Stassi Schroeder and Beau Clark Are Officially Engaged! 💍

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

rinna was pretty much a nothing this season.....maybe she wanted it that way, maybe she didnt? she contributed nothing other than being there to stir the pot a bit.

I'm looking forward to OC as well but I don't want to hear much about the Tres Amigos.  I hear about it during the preview and it's already making me cringe.  LOL

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

I'm looking forward to OC as well but I don't want to hear much about the Tres Amigos.  I hear about it during the preview and it's already making me cringe.  LOL

@Lipstickdiva @sunshine45 . I am looking forward to RHOOC too, but not looking forward to Kelly....She really irritates me......Kind of like Lisa Rinna does of RHOBH. There is always one, I guess!