Esteemed Contributor

Re: BRAVO news and notes for JULY 2019

Teddi might be trying to form a "friendship" with Kyle in hopes that might help her keep her job. She knows Kyle probably has some influence.

Honored Contributor

@Daisy Sunflower .Yes I could see her doing that befriending Kyle in hopes that would help keep. Boy Lisa Rinna would be livid if she gets the ax, that is probably a big part of their bread and butter so to speak......Even demoted would really upset her. I don't think Teddi would be as upset if she were demoted, especially because she hasn't been on there as long as Lisa.....I don't see where Erika adds much either.....At least Rinna adds Drama.......

Most of them with the exception of Teddi and Denise have been on for a while, so maybe it is time for some casting changes.......  

Respected Contributor

They can ax Teddi for all I care, she is dull as cardboard. Although, they did rake her over the coals about a thousand times too many about the dog bit. She apologized a million times, what do they want to do crucify her? Talk about beating a dead horse. At least she created some drama for herself for a change.

Honored Contributor

I kind of had the feeling that Andy Cohen doesn't care much for Teddi.....To me, you can tell his favorites Kyle, Betheny, NeNe, and Teresa, but I got the distinct impression he wasn't too fond of Teddi......I am going to watch closer tonight for the wrap up Part 3 of the reunion!

Honored Contributor

I can see Teddi going but Rinna...Bravo loves Drama so that surprises me. 

Esteemed Contributor

I read that Rinna's daughters are struggling with anorexia and depression. Her older daughter went to a facility to help with her depression. Maybe she needs to spend more time with her family and less time trying to make money. Hamlin comes from money, so I don't think they would be hurting. Rinna has her clothing line on the Q and she is doing quite well. So maybe losing her spot on RHOBH would be no big deal.

Honored Contributor

@elated wrote:

I read that Rinna's daughters are struggling with anorexia and depression. Her older daughter went to a facility to help with her depression. Maybe she needs to spend more time with her family and less time trying to make money. Hamlin comes from money, so I don't think they would be hurting. Rinna has her clothing line on the Q and she is doing quite well. So maybe losing her spot on RHOBH would be no big deal.

@elated ,

Rinna loves attention and the spotlight so I think losing anything that takes her away from the camera would be a big deal to her.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I didn't realize that Harry is 68 and Lisa Rinna is 56. Not a big deal but I thought they were closer in age.

Honored Contributor

@DREAMON wrote:

@elated wrote:

@elated ,

Rinna loves attention and the spotlight so I think losing anything that takes her away from the camera would be a big deal to her.

@sunshine45 @DREAMON @elated . I was just going to say Lisa Rinna craves attention, so she really wants to stay on this show......If not this show, she would find something else. She has a huge ego!

Valued Contributor

Anyone following the Andy Cohen vs. Tituss Burgess drama? Burgess was on WWHL and announced he completed filming a movie with Eddie Murphy. Andy asked Tituss what it is was like interacting with Murphy, because Murphy was “problematic” to the gay community in the early 80’s. In his standup routine film, “Delirious,” Murphy used pejoratives to describe gays and made fun of people suffering from AIDS. Burgess was insulted and later penned a tweet attacking Cohen for being “messy.” He also went on Wendy Williams and continued his attack. Seems like Burgess is the messy one and is getting a lot of press for blowing something out of proportion.