Honored Contributor

Re: BRAVO news and notes for JULY 2019

Shannon has a new boyfriend

image.png

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 

i wonder if we will be seeing him on rhooc or if he came in late to the party?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

image.png

Gretchen and Slade's daughter.

Honored Contributor

Gretchen's daughter is beautiful but Gretchen is ridiculous.  

Honored Contributor

below deck.....

sad news......captain lees son has passed away. 42 years old.

https://championdaily.com/2019/07/29/below-deck-star-suffers-tragic-loss/2/

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

below deck.....

sad news......captain lees son has passed away. 42 years old.

https://championdaily.com/2019/07/29/below-deck-star-suffers-tragic-loss/2/

@sunshine45  Oh wow. I'm so sorry to hear this.

Honored Contributor

"This past Saturday, my beloved wife Mary Anne and I laid our youngest son, Joshua Lee Rosbach to rest. After a twenty year struggle, he finally succumbed to the demons he fought so long and so hard. Addiction is an insidious disease that knows no social status or geographic boundaries. Whether you live in a 10,000 sq ft mansion or a double wide trailer, the path of death, destruction and devastation it leaves remains the same. We loved Josh unconditionally and were proud of the man he had become in spite of his problems. There was no one i ever knew who gave more of himself to those in his life. He loved with all his being without expecting anything in return. We both feel a hole in our souls that will never be filled. So my message to those of you who are fighting this disease, find a way to get help no matter what. For those of you who have a friend, family member, son, or daughter who's struggling, do what ever it takes to get them the help they need. Be kind and loving, and try to enjoy every second you have with them. Do not pray for our son, but please take care of your children and friends who may need it, as it isn’t too late for them.
Captain & Mary Anne"

Esteemed Contributor

I read that Teddi and Lisa R. might be demoted or fired. 

Honored Contributor

@Daisy Sunflower wrote:

I read that Teddi and Lisa R. might be demoted or fired. 

@Daisy Sunflower Really Why?? I guess I could see why they might fire Teddi, as she outright lied this season and got caught lying, but why Lisa Rinna? I don't care for Lisa Rinna, but what would be their reason for letting her go?

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't follow LR on social media and never would so I have know idea what she's up to.  I do follow a few of the other ladies and I've seen several comments on their  pages about Teddi being boring, adding nothing to the show, etc.  I don't follow Teddi either.

People were especially upset about the dog fiasco and her pinning everything on LVP.   

If you google Teddi Mellencamp fired from RHOBH, you will find a couple of articles but I'm not clicking on the links because the sites seem sketchy.  I can read a little of the blurbs about the articles and it says after a lackluster season, Bravo is thinking about making cast changes and both Mellencamp and Rinna would be on the chopping block.