Esteemed Contributor

Re: BRAVO news and notes for JULY 2019

[ Edited ]

I read that Vicki was blindsided by the decision. She was making a million dollars a year(60,000 per epsiode). She will be making $20,000 per episode as a friend. No wonder these women want to be seen on TV.

Honored Contributor

Shannon and Vicki are about the same age. There may be 1 year age difference.  I don't think they got rid of Vicki because of age. There are other housewives that are in their 50's too. There is some other reason Vicki was demoted.  Maybe she's turned into a pain, she doesn't get along with enough of the other women so filming was difficult, she had no real storyline, etc.   

Honored Contributor

I wish they would have demoted Kelly instead!

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

i would have preferred tamra to be demoted!

she has so much drama in her life though that that will probably not happen at this point.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

she has so much drama in her life though that that will probably not happen at this point.

I've never liked Tamra very much. I guess I have never trusted her really. Does that make sense? I didn't realize that Vicki was making so much money. I'm sure she wont' like that lol.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

she has so much drama in her life though that that will probably not @sunshine45 happen at this point.

@sunshine45 . Yes. Tamara would have been ok with me as well to be demoted-another pot stirrer!

Honored Contributor

I watch these shows.  My favorite to watch is New York.

Her 'demotion' might have something to do with her relationship to her 'boyfriend'.  He has a checkered past.

https://marriedbiography.com/rhoc-actress-vicki-gunvalsons-boyfriend-steve-lodge-shady-past/

Then again, it might have something to do with this:

https://toofab.com/2019/07/02/rhoc-season-14-vicki-gunvalson/

Headline reads:

RHOC' Season 14 Trailer: Vicki Gunvalson Downgraded to Friend, Called 'Con Woman' and 'Crook'

Though she's taking a back seat to the other women, Vicki is still very much a part of the drama. In the trailer, Kelly calls her a "con woman" and a "crook," and a press release notes she "finds herself in the hot seat once again after hopping on the rumor mill train."

Tamra is moving on up, as she settles into her new home behind the gates of the neighborhood that started it all, Coto de Caza. With Eddie's heart condition on the mend, she finds herself nursing the relationships around her as she is caught in the middle, not only at home with her two sons Ryan and Spencer arguing over their beliefs, but also with Vicki and Kelly, who both refuse to back down.

Having shed over forty pounds and the baggage of her marriage, Shannon is back on the fun bus as she juggles her many suitors. It's her year of transformation, as she tightens and lightens and does her best to avoid the negativity around her.

After enjoying her short stint of the single life, Kelly has ditched her 'bench' in favor of her new boyfriend, Dr. Brian, a plastic surgeon. Still reeling from the accusations at last year's reunion, more shocking allegations are spread about Kelly causing her to reassess how she deals with anger.

Powering her way through a difficult year, Gina leans on the ladies more than ever as she opens up about her heartache and mistakes. She finds an unlikely ally in the group as her other friendships are put to the test.

With Shane busy studying for the California Bar exam, Emily carries the full load of her home life, functioning as a single mother to her three young kids and step kids. As Emily and her husband approach their 10 years of marriage, his absence weighs on her, overshadowing their landmark anniversary.

Brought into the group through Kelly, new housewife Braunwyn is a mother of seven with a full house including a baby, toddler, twin kindergartners and three teenagers. When she is not escaping to her love shack with husband Sean, Braunwyn is always ready for a moms' night out as she gets to know these OC ladies in more ways than one.

It's always been that Vicki is the leader of this particular franchise.  This is going to be interesting and (I think) much more boring.  

Vicki was usually the instigator of the show.  Many times the arguments among the women had something (in one way or another) to do with Vicki (at least in origin).

There are several women in this group I don't care for.  They're just boring.  

I go way back on this group to watching Gina constantly complain about her (used to be) husband.  Yes, she does look very different.  I was surprised to see her new look maybe 1 or 2 years ago when she popped up for a few parties.

I like it when women 're-invent' themselves, especially after a divorce.  It's like "I'll show you buddy".  It's the best revenge for getting 'dumped'.  

I can't imagine how difficult it is to live out there in LA, Orange, etc.  The environment must be so competitive for a female (especially as a woman ages) to look as young and slim, etc as the young one's that come in to take their place.

It's really sad what we women do to ourselves, understandable, but sad.

Meanwhile, the males get fat, old and ugly and can pretty much pick whom they want of the young one's.  It's all about status and money (not always the same).  However when status and money comes together...

Honored Contributor

MDL - NY

fredrik and derek are moving their family to LA!

he said that that will be their home base, but that he would still be active at his offices in new york and miami and traveling there often.

mdlny.jpg

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45  I can't believe Fredrik and his husband are moving to LA. Somehow I thought they'd never leave NYC but isn't his husband from Australia? If so that may be a better fit for them. Are they going to be on the LA show or do you know?

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@sunshine45  I can't believe Fredrik and his husband are moving to LA. Somehow I thought they'd never leave NYC but isn't his husband from Australia? If so that may be a better fit for them. Are they going to be on the LA show or do you know?

i was surprised also.

maybe fredrik will appear on both NY and LA?

i believe that the NY show is done filming for the season.....maybe this will happen at the end of the season?

i wonder if they are keeping their home in Connecticut?

derek is zimbabwean/british.