Honored Contributor

Re: BRAVO news and notes for JULY 2019

I'm sure Shannon does look fabulous but I'm also sure that after picture is very heavily photoshopped.

Honored Contributor

Did anyone here know that one of Meghan King Edmond's sons has irreversible brain damage? She claims he's had problems since birth and has undergone extensive testing. She also said he may develop Cerebral palsy.

Esteemed Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

Did anyone here know that one of Meghan King Edmond's sons has irreversible brain damage? She claims he's had problems since birth and has undergone extensive testing. She also said he may develop Cerebral palsy.

@colliemom4, I did read that.  Just heartbreaking.  The struggle she had to go through to get the doctors to listen and test is awful.  

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Would someone please name the ladies in the picture?

I read the post about the new lady, but who is the last lady on the right?

Thank you!

Trusted Contributor

@countrylady wrote:

Would someone please name the ladies in the picture?

I read the post about the new lady, but who is the last lady on the right?

Thank you!

From left to right Emily Simpson, Braunwyn Wyndham-Burke, Kelley Dodd, Shannon Storms Beador, Tamra Judge and Gina Kirschenheiter

Honored Contributor

I didn't know who some of them were either. Gina looks so different.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@colliemom4 

i had read the post on her blog.

how heartbreaking!

she is going through so much since she found out her husband has been "cheating."

https://www.meghankedmonds.com/my-hart/

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@colliemom4 

i had read the post on her blog.

how heartbreaking!

she is going through so much since she found out her husband has been "cheating."

https://www.meghankedmonds.com/my-hart/

@sunshine45  I wonder if anything can be done for her son? I read something about him receiving some sort of therapy. She certainly does have her hands full. I do hope her husband gets his act together and stops playing around with other women. She needs his full support.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 

they are lucky to have the finances to be able to pursue all treatment options. i will certainly be following her story and his story.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@colliemom4   No, I didn't know, how heartbreaking.