Honored Contributor

BRAVO news and notes for JULY 2019

wow.....it is july already!

stay cool and have a wonderful month everyone!

https://ecuafiestastematicas.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/Welcome-July-Month-Quotes.jpg

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Re: BRAVO news and notes for JULY 2019

RHOOC

"BIG" news!!!!

is it now official? vicki is only a "friend" this season? here is the new cast photo. i would never have guessed that vicki would have settled on being a "friend."

rhooc2019.jpg

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

RHOOC

"BIG" news!!!!

is it now official? vicki is only a "friend" this season? here is the new cast photo. i would never have guessed that vicki would have settled on being a "friend."

I'm sure she fought for it but, in reality, had no choice in the matter.  I've been hearing for several weeks how she is spinning the demotion to sound like it was her decision (which I don't believe).

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

Wow! I am so surprised at that about Vickie...Friend of the Housewives means we might see her almost every episode, or then again maybe not, with Barbara on RHONY, she is on a lot, same with Camille on RHOBH..

Do you know who the woman is seated in the front sitting down?  

Honored Contributor

the new housewife that is sitting is Braunwyn Windham-Burke.

she has 7 kids, a husband named sean, and is a friend of kelly.

the premiere is tuesday, august 6 at 9pm et.

Honored Contributor

Trailer for new season of RHOOC is up.

Shannon Beador had plastic surgery, Tamra makes out with the new girl, Braumwyn.

Opening remarks: The trailer opened with Shannon revealing her post-surgery face as she pretends to flirt with a stranger

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@KingstonsMom   Her face always looked good to me, but maybe after losing weight there was sagging.  Tamra, no class, lol.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

the new housewife that is sitting is Braunwyn Windham-Burke.

she has 7 kids, a husband named sean, and is a friend of kelly.

the premiere is tuesday, august 6 at 9pm et.

OMG, a friend of Kelly's!!!  

As far as Vicki, maybe that was an agreement she had to agree to as far as her engagement is concerned, good news for me!

Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

Trailer for new season of RHOOC is up.

Shannon Beador had plastic surgery, Tamra makes out with the new girl, Braumwyn.

Opening remarks: The trailer opened with Shannon revealing her post-surgery face as she pretends to flirt with a stranger

**UPDATE**

Shannon after the above plastic surgery and 40 lb. weight loss, I think she looks great!

Looking good! Shannon Beador is stepping into the future with an entirely new look as she revealed a dramatic transformation in the season 14 Real Housewives of Orange Country trailer

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

I don't know if this has already been posted, but I read that Lisa Vanderpump's mom died of Deep Vein Thrombosis.