Honored Contributor

BRAVO news and notes for JANUARY 2021

Hello and happy new year 2021 to all of the BRAVO fans ! Hope you are all having a wonderful start to the NEW YEAR and ready to take on 2021. May it be better for us all and filled with much happiness, hope, charity, and good health!

happy 2021.jpg

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Re: BRAVO news and notes for JANUARY 2021

MDL- NY

FREDRIK chose to announce on new years day that he is giving up alcohol.

via facebook

I’ve given up alcohol and though it’s still pretty early I wanted to share with you how I feel about it. It was simply time to stop, actually overdue, and if you know me well you know it’s been the one and only thing that’s given me extra weight as a father, business man and health-nut for way too long. Alcohol took more than I it gave me towards the end. And this comes from a guy who has his own wine. Today I have 77 days sober and couldn’t be more grateful to the people who influenced me to get here. Really. Its true what they say: it’s not easy but totally worth it. I’m not going to oversell you on it but it is night and day. This morning I started 2021 in the most beautiful sunrise with a clear mind and body. And hopefully every morning for the rest of my life, a life that’s more rewarding without it. As I know a lot of people (at least in my life) are toying with the idea on on how to really stop - if interested please feel free to reach out to me for some gentle direction. With love and happy new year ❤️Freddy

fredrik mdlla and daughter.jpg
"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

What a beautiful child. 

Honored Contributor

Congratulations to Fredrik...and seeing him looking so fantastic holding his gorgeous daughter is a beautiful sight. Good for Him!

Valued Contributor

He and his daughter look healthy and happy; what an uplifting story!

On another note..... is anyone planning on watching RHOD this week?

Honored Contributor

@Mellyg wrote:

He and his daughter look healthy and happy; what an uplifting story!

On another note..... is anyone planning on watching RHOD this week?

i am @Mellyg ......i already started a thread for the season of RHOD.

Valued Contributor

I'm sorry @sunshine45 , I saw the RHOD post after I posted this. Apparently, I'm that excited for it. 

Honored Contributor

come on ladies......teresas home is still on the market at 2.5 million.....no takers?

https://michellepaisgroup.com/property/6-indian-ln/

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sunshine45   Thank you for that link.  I just took a virtual tour.  I knew that home was massive but didn't realize it was that big.  It's also got to be one of the ugliest furnished homes I've ever seen.

I went into all the bedrooms trying to figure out who it belonged to. One of them had a walk in closet with a desk in the closet. There was a huge poster above the desk that read "Welcome to the Shi*show" and another small one on the desk of the middle finger.  As you enter the closet, there's a rug on the floor that says F Off.  I might add that I thought all the bedrooms were pretty small except for the master.

Also, Teresa's bathroom had more cosmetics, etc. than 5 department stores.

There was also a back stairway that I didn't know existed.  

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

RHONJ trailer is out!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYxEvBAFU8g