Honored Contributor

Re: BRAVO news and notes for JANUARY 2021

@DREAMON wrote:

Wow...Margaret looks totally different.

I heard Joe and Melissa are having marital problems but don't know what is happening. 

Maybe someone here has heard about this.

i watched Salt Lake City twice but Jen is a a turn off for me. I really didn't like anyone in that group so I didn't continue to watch.

@DREAMON , I can't get into SLC either.  I did watch last night because I couldn't sleep and nothing else was on but man, Jen is something else.  Well to be honest, Lisa's and Meredith's voices drive me insane and Whitney comes across as such a bubble head.  LOL

I haven't heard anything about Joe and Melissa other than they sold their house.   

Honored Contributor

teresa has dropped the price of her home again......and changed realtors.

$2.25 million.

https://nypost.com/2021/01/27/real-housewives-star-teresa-giudice-cuts-price-of-nj-mansion/?utm_medi...

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I realize they are no longer on the show, but read Vicki's daughter Brianna and her husband are leaving North Carolina and moving to Chicago. Apparently Vicki had a lake house there too and is selling it.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have not watched RHONJ in a year.What day & time again? Thx. East Coast

Honored Contributor

I saw a bit of Wendy Wiliams on WWHL last night.  She was really pushing for Andy to revive the Miami franchise and she said she would be on board to be a "friend" on the show.  She said Andy should have Larsa Pippin as a HW and Larsa has already said she would do it and Phil Collins' ex-wife.  Andy didn't seem too interested but I'm not sure if it's because he's really not interested or if it's in the works and he's trying to be coy.

I also saw that Andy hinted at a reboot of the OC franchise after some writer called for the cancellation of the franchise and Meghan McCain agreed that it has to go.       

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't care for Larsa Pippen, so I wouldn't be on board for Miami with her!

I bet Andy is getting a lot of feedback about RHOC, and I would suspect it is mostly negative. This past season has to be the worst in that franchise's history!

Honored Contributor

@red&curly wrote:

I have not watched RHONJ in a year.What day & time again? Thx. East Coast

@red&curly It premieres Wednesday, Feb 17th. Not sure of timing!

Esteemed Contributor

Ol' Kelly Dodd is at it again with her videos of she and and all her maskless friends at a NB eatery.  it is legal to dine outside there now, so really she is doing nothing wrong but perhaps they should have kept their mouths shut during the video.   Some beverage company has dropped her now.  But worse is she states she is not a super spreader.  There is nothing to spread.   She and her friends have all had the vaccine.  This is why it is so hard to get these in Ca in general and specifically in So Cal.  All the "special" people are able to jump to the head of the line.  Anybody get one at Disneyland yet?  Is it a drive through or a do you have to stand in line, do you know?  I know some places in CA they are telling the elderly to have a young family member or friend hold their place so they aren't standing there for hours on end.  I am sure Kelly and her friends were able to have the luxury of going to their doc's office to get them.   

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Honored Contributor

Just go away Kelly Dodd!!!!!!