Esteemed Contributor

Re: BRAVO news and notes for JANUARY 2020

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

I think Andy may have made a huge mistake in getting rid of Vickie and Tamra.

I agree.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

I keep thinking about the RHOC, and this may be the only franchise where they have no originals left on the show. I think Andy may have made a huge mistake in getting rid of Vickie and Tamra......Time will tell, but I think it may be a big mistake....

RHONY-Ramona and Betheny

RHOA-NeNe and Candy

RHONJ-Theresa

RHOOD-DOn't watch

RHOP-Most are original since it is fairly new!

RHOBH-Kyle, since LVP left...

@CANDLEQUEEN   I agree about Vickie, she was my favorite on that show.  Cynthia was an original cast member, so says google.

@mousiegirl . Thank you Mousiegirl! I forgot all about Cynthia!

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

I keep thinking about the RHOC, and this may be the only franchise where they have no originals left on the show. I think Andy may have made a huge mistake in getting rid of Vickie and Tamra......Time will tell, but I think it may be a big mistake....

RHONY-Ramona and Betheny

RHOA-NeNe and Candy

RHONJ-Theresa

RHOOD-DOn't watch

@CANDLEQUEEN   I agree about Vickie, she was my favorite on that show.  Cynthia was an original cast member, so says google.

@mousiegirl 

cynthia came on RHOA during season three. she was not an original cast member.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

RHONY-Ramona and Betheny

RHOA-NeNe and Candy

RHONJ-Theresa

RHOOD-DOn't watch

@mousiegirl . Thank you Mousiegirl! I forgot all about Cynthia!

@CANDLEQUEEN   Apparently, Cynthia joined in season 3. Wwhen I googled season 1 cast members, her name appeared, but upon further research, that wasn't correct.

Esteemed Contributor

There are many viewers who aren't too happy with Andy. I've read several comments so far about him getting rid of Vicki and Tamra and then turning around and writing them "love notes".

Respected Contributor

The next one who needs to get the ax is NeNe.  OG or not, she has become the absolute WORST OF THE WORST (much like Vicki) and I cannot stand to see her ugly mug for one more minute on this show.  I think Andy has been making examples of some of these OG's.  He's setting the precedent that no matter how long you've been around, you can still be replaced.  I used to think OG's were important but when they become insufferable, it's time to let them go.  Teresa, watch your back.  She's falling into a similar pattern with her nonstop defense of Danielle, the universally hated and despised piece of trash.  "Who's Charles Manson"  was the best quote of the week last week.

Honored Contributor

@Daisy Sunflower wrote:

There are many viewers who aren't too happy with Andy. I've read several comments so far about him getting rid of Vicki and Tamra and then turning around and writing them "love notes".

@Daisy Sunflower 

i am in a few housewives groups on facebook. i can tell you that there is an overwhelming positive reaction in those groups to  them releasing vicki and tamra. people have been waiting for this to happen for the past few years.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

Andy should take a poll.  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Vicki was out of control with her antics.  After years of her horrible behavior, temper tantrums, shrieking, drunken behavior, to say that she is losing clients because of the new girls' behavior?  Give me a break.  I could never figure out how she could keep her business afloat.  If I were one of her clients I would have walked years ago.  And ordering the newbies how they are to behave when they do things she has done over the years?  Seriously way too full of herself. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Daisy Sunflower wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

I think Andy may have made a huge mistake in getting rid of Vickie and Tamra.

I agree.

I think they should get rid of Andy. I have never liked him. He seems so juvenile.