Honored Contributor

Re: BRAVO news and notes for JANUARY 2020

I had a feeling Vicki wouldn't be back after the way she acted at the reunion.

Esteemed Contributor

I think this franchise is in trouble. They keep  loosing the people that were drawing the viewers. I have quit watching because it is all the same except different locations but the same personalities. 

I knew Vicki would quit because of the way they demoted her. I am not fond of Andy Cohen and always wondered why he was a hit. 

Honored Contributor

Re: BRAVO news and notes fpr JANUARY 2020

vicki with andy.jpg

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Did Denise Richards quit RHOBH? I read that she did after Brandi Glanville said they had a fling.

Honored Contributor

and in even BETTER news........TAMRA IS GONE! anyone wonder now where that leaves shannon?

rhooc tamra gone.jpg

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Esteemed Contributor

Evidently they offered Tamra a limited role, come back for three episodes to close out her story.  She decided to leave on her own terms.   I haven't watched OC in a couple of years so the only ones I would know now are Shannon and Kelly, neither particularly worth watching to me.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@DREAMON wrote:

I had a feeling Vicki wouldn't be back after the way she acted at the reunion.

I didn't watch the reunion and couldn't find it On Demand.  Darn it!  Maybe it has shown up now; I will take a look.

ETA:  I found it.  Ohmygoodness...Vicki really was worth the watch on that one.  Good grief.  Highly entertaining and what fantasyworld does she live in that she is somehow a role model.  Woman LOL

Respected Contributor

@Wsmom  maybe go to bravo.com and search the housewives you can see it. Yes the wives come & go. The story lines are good but after a few years they fizzle out time for new wives. 

Esteemed Contributor

@sissel wrote:

@Wsmom  maybe go to bravo.com and search the housewives you can see it. Yes the wives come & go. The story lines are good but after a few years they fizzle out time for new wives. 

Thanks, @sissel .  I did find it on On Demand.   They are something, that's for sure!