Esteemed Contributor

Re: BRAVO news and notes fpr JANUARY 2020

[ Edited ]

@sunshine45 wrote:

@Daisy Sunflower wrote:

I read that Kelly and B (Braunwyn) filmed a scene together for season 15. Since they kept B, I'm thinking they'll all be back.

i read that also.......actually i had read that everyone was scheduled to be back EXCEPT gina. however, andy posted this......so who knows who will get to hold an orange?

rhooc news.jpg

Interesting. Radar Online had said letters went out to everyone except Gina. They stated Vicki was offered to be a friend. 

Respected Contributor

Gina's ex is going to court to lower his child support. He is trying to lower the $10,000 a month child support. Wow $10,000 a month how many kids do they have? I think 3 but not sure. Gina could move (don't think she is coming back to wives) coupon, hit the dollar tree and invest the money. I know I could do great with $10,000 a month. 

Respected Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@sissel wrote:

@sunshine45  yes we all can't stand Brandi but she is good Bravo TV. Watched Below Deck with Alexis, what a mess she is with her new b/f. 

@sissel......you think that alexis wanted to put on a good show for the cameras and possibly for her ex? i would not doubt it. she is trying way too hard!

Refresh my memory....wasn't Alexis the religious/conservative woman on RH?  She's not anymore.

Honored Contributor

Re: BRAVO news and notes for JANUARY 2020

Alexis was really acting for the camera on Below Deck...the PDA was ridiculous. I agree that it obviously was for her Ex Jim or maybe to make herself look interesting to get back on the OC.

Honored Contributor

@Travone wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

@sissel wrote:

@sunshine45  yes we all can't stand Brandi but she is good Bravo TV. Watched Below Deck with Alexis, what a mess she is with her new b/f. 

@sissel......you think that alexis wanted to put on a good show for the cameras and possibly for her ex? i would not doubt it. she is trying way too hard!

Refresh my memory....wasn't Alexis the religious/conservative woman on RH?  She's not anymore.

@Travone 

yes, she was the conservative one......she has three children and jim bellino is her ex husband. i think HE is still currently in a lawsuit with tamra. tamra had that "special nickname" for alexis.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@sissel wrote:

I watch Below Deck.  I am honestly embarrassed for Alexis.

Respected Contributor

Remember Tamara called her Jesus Jugs LOL wow Alexis was all over this man. Just too much. 

Honored Contributor

I read a long article on Hollywood Gossip. Some of it was on People.com too. It was about Meghan King Edwards and Jim having a thressome with one of her friends which she claims he's with now yet he denies it. He says she's been cheating on him with females too. Some of these people are in pretty crazy situations.

Honored Contributor

What do feuding “Real Housewives of New Jersey” co-stars Teresa Giudice and Caroline Manzo have in common with drag queens Kim Chi and Miz Cracker ... and rapper T-Pain? For starters, they'll all be in Sabra’s Super Bowl commercial.

https://adage.com/article/special-report-super-bowl/watch-feuding-real-housewives-unite-over-hummus-...

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

its official!!!! via facebook...... i wonder if they offered her a "friend" status again or if they totally knocked her off? and yes, this is the photo she used to announce it.

I will always be the OG of the OC, but it’s time to say goodbye to The Real Housewives of Orange County. It’s been an incredible ride for 14 years and I want thank all of you for your support, for your love and for “whooping it up” with me along the way. I’ve been working on new projects that will be exciting, empowering and inspirational. My podcast with Westwood One will be launching soon and I will have much more to say about this on “Whoop it up with Vicki” . I hope you will join me with my new journey so please stay tuned. I love all my fans, and I want to thank Bravo and Evolution for this incredible experience which my family and I have will never forget. #bravo #rhoc #whoopitipwithvicki @westwoodone @bravo @whoopitupwithvicki