Honored Contributor

Re: BRAVO news and notes for JANUARY 2020

I'm sure Bravo and Andy can see that interest in the HW's is just not what it use to be. 

As much as I can't stand Tamra and Vicki ..I do think they added interest with their wild ways. I won't miss them.

I don't know if I will continue with the OC. I will give it a go and see what happens. Same with BH..Brandi is making me think I might have to give that one up. I just can't stomach her. 

I watched every franchise in the past but am down to BH, OC, NY, and NJ...for now.

I don't mind NJ this season. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

andy has a roughly ten minute instagram story up.......a video story with tamra.

i am not sure how long it will be up, but check it out if you can. here is the essence of what was said.....

she definitely got fired (and said it multiple times), but was offered a three episode deal to "finish up" her story line.

andy did not deny it.

she has been crying for 3 days.

she unfollowed everyone because she was on a camping trip w and had bad reception and production called to pretty much tell her she was fired and she didn’t want to read more about it.

she follows Andy again.

She started crying during the live and said she had some stuff going on in her life and needs some privacy.

eddie came in and said he was glad that tamra would no longer be on the show and glad that she would not be showing her chest on the show.

they both said i love you.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@Daisy Sunflower wrote:

There are many viewers who aren't too happy with Andy. I've read several comments so far about him getting rid of Vicki and Tamra and then turning around and writing them "love notes".

I'm glad to see Tamra go but not so much Vicki.  And I too think it may have been a mistake to let them both go at the same time.  

But what Andy did doesn't surprise me.  I am so not a fan of his at all.  I think he has gotten way too big for his britches.

Honored Contributor

Well next season for RHOC should be very interesting. I will give it a try... I will also give RHOBH a try, but if Brandi starts with her antics and is on fulltime, I may have to give that one up for sure. I still watch:

RHOATL

RHOP

RHOC

RHOBH

RHONY 

For now anyways! 

Respected Contributor

I think it's interesting Tamra didn't want to be downgraded like Vicki was. If I were Vicki I would not have accepted the friend of housewives role. It's insulting.  Best to just walk away than feel like you've been demoted.  Friends of housewives are generally a pretty annoying group.  Marlo from Atlanta, Danielle from NJ, Brandi from BH.  All just super annoying!  Probably because they are so thirsty to be full time, they try too hard to stir up drama.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Andy said they offered her three more episodes, but she declined. I'm surprised she would turn down $60,000 for only 3 shows. She had bought a 2M Coto de Caza house last year -- wonder if they'll be downsizing now.

Honored Contributor

@Daisy Sunflower wrote:

Andy said they offered her three more episodes, but she declined. I'm surprised she would turn down $60,000 for only 3 shows. She had bought a 2M Cota de Caza house last year -- wonder if they'll be downsizing now.

@Daisy Sunflower . Plus she has all of those legal bills from the lawsuit from Jim Bellino.......Hopefully Cut Fitness is doing well.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi, CANDLEQUEEN.   I, too am shocked that Tamra was cut from the OC.  My goodness.  I really do hope that Cut Fitness is doing well.  With all of the legal fees, etc.  You just never know.  I am not that interested in the rest of the group, Gina, Emily, Kelly, and especially, Braunwynne (sp?)......Oh, brother.  

I saw Alexis Bellino on Below Deck.  I think that she was trying too hard with that new boyfriend of hers.  Maybe she wants to come back to the OC......

Honored Contributor

I wonder if Alexis will come back now that Tamra is gone. She said Andy asked her to but it was in the middle of her divorce and she didn't want that aired. Or Gretchen could use money. I wonder if she was ever thrown out of her house? But then again Bravo may be looking for a new group of people.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

I wonder if Alexis will come back now that Tamra is gone. She said Andy asked her to but it was in the middle of her divorce and she didn't want that aired. Or Gretchen could use money. I wonder if she was ever thrown out of her house? But then again Bravo may be looking for a new group of people.

@colliemom4 Wow! I forgot all about Gretchen and Slade and now their new baby. It will be interesting to see who Andy gets to fill Vickie and Tamra's shoes.....Who knows if he will pick maybe one old cast memeber to come back or just go with all new......I will check it out when it comes back on just to see the changes......