Honored Contributor

BRAVO news and notes for JANUARY 2020

[ Edited ]

welcome january, welcome 2020, welcome to the new decade, and welcome to the BRAVO watchers!  hope you all had a wonderful holiday season and may 2020 bring you happiness, good health, friendship, and love! <3

january hello.jpg

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Re: BRAVO news and notes fpr JANUARY 2020

SC news.......could this really be TRUE?

Kathryn Dennis and Thomas Ravenel Reunite as Source Says They've 'Always Still Loved Each Other'

https://people.com/tv/kathryn-dennis-thomas-ravenel-reunite-romantically/?fbclid=IwAR1e-W0D02iaC6Ut2...

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

It'll be a whole new ballgame in a week. I'd put money on it.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

I read that Kelly and B (Braunwyn) filmed a scene together for season 15. Since they kept B, I'm thinking they'll all be back.

Honored Contributor

@Daisy Sunflower wrote:

I read that Kelly and B (Braunwyn) filmed a scene together for season 15. Since they kept B, I'm thinking they'll all be back.

i read that also.......actually i had read that everyone was scheduled to be back EXCEPT gina. however, andy posted this......so who knows who will get to hold an orange?

rhooc news.jpg

Honored Contributor

alexis bellino and her new boyfriend will be on BELOW DECK tonight, 1/13 at 9pm et.

Respected Contributor

Brandi (from Beverly Hills wives) keeps talking about Denise Richards on the gossip sites wonder why? I am thinking maybe Brandi may come back as a friend or something. She does stir the pot and so far BH is boring too. Think we are getting a new wife in NY since Bethany left, that's another show that needs updating. 

Honored Contributor

@sissel wrote:

Brandi (from Beverly Hills wives) keeps talking about Denise Richards on the gossip sites wonder why? I am thinking maybe Brandi may come back as a friend or something. She does stir the pot and so far BH is boring too. Think we are getting a new wife in NY since Bethany left, that's another show that needs updating. 

word on the street is is that brandi is claiming that she and denise have had an affair. i cannot stand brandi.

Respected Contributor

@sunshine45  yes we all can't stand Brandi but she is good Bravo TV. Watched Below Deck with Alexis, what a mess she is with her new b/f. 

Honored Contributor

@sissel wrote:

@sunshine45  yes we all can't stand Brandi but she is good Bravo TV. Watched Below Deck with Alexis, what a mess she is with her new b/f. 

@sissel......you think that alexis wanted to put on a good show for the cameras and possibly for her ex? i would not doubt it. she is trying way too hard!