Honored Contributor

Re: BRAVO news and notes for JANUARY 2020

Interesting that People is running an online article of 14 HW who claim they 'quit', although when you read the fine print, it seems clear not all of them actually seemed to have much choice. Cohen is also saying the departures on OC are not 'age related' but to keep the story line fresh. Get real... While I've never been a regular with this show, I've always found Kelly revolting and Emily isn't interesting at all...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I looked her up and read that he met her at a Soul Cycle class recently....also that she has 2 kids. Oh and I thought this was funny...she got in an argument with a Walmart greeter because she wanted to look at her receipt on her way out the door. I guess this was filmed on a cell but don't know if it's still up.

She was infuriated and said it had to be a joke that they would ask to look at her receipt because she lives in a 15 million dollar house. Then why shop at Walmart?! I also read that she and David went to Italy together and posted pics of themselves wearing nothing but socks and boots in the woods? Sounds thrilling. I guess she's since deleted the pics. Sounds like we've got a real winner here.

Respected Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

While I've never been a regular with this show, I've always found Kelly revolting and Emily isn't interesting at all...

Well said! Kelly is absolutely revolting and Emily is a human sleeping pill, so boring.  

Honored Contributor

It will be very interesting to see how Shannon does on her own with these women. She's the only one of the "elders" that is left.  

I detested the way Kelly and then Emily constantly made comments about the ages of Vicki, Tamra and Shannon.  

Honored Contributor

shahs 2020.jpg

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

They don't fire them they give them friends of the show they have a choice. which to me you are almost out, it's sad,Also we need need new people to refresh these wives, NY needs refresh also OC too.

Honored Contributor

These are the new housewives from Salt Lake City. I want to check out their show.

https://tamaratattles.com/2020/02/02/meet-the-real-housewives-of-salt-lake-city/ 

Respected Contributor

Of course I will watch Salt lake hope they are all Mormon LOL doubt that but Salt Lake is so pretty Please Andy redo the wives of NY come on Sonja, Ramona are done regroup. I like Dorit and no Bethany. He has to do something with them. Tinsey is gone so find someone, maybe Jill who knows. What about wives of BH another group to regroup too. Erica Jane was on Wendy Williams said she is close to Lisa R. Erica now is on stage doing Chicago. She said all the wives came out to support her on the opening she was suprise with all of their support. I think Erica has moved on from the wives show. She is busy doing other things.