Respected Contributor

Re: BRAVO news and notes for JANUARY 2019

@sunshine45  Jeff is hard to live with and wish Gage the best. Jeff also isn't friends with Jenny either. Not sure but think Flipping Out maybe cancelled, I will say Jeff's daughter Monroe is so pretty. 

Valued Contributor

@Daisy Sunflower wrote:

Glad no one came to my baby shower looking like the one in yellow. wth

http://www.bravotv.com/sites/nbcubravotv/files/styles/media-gallery-computer/public/andy-baby-shower-01_1_0.jpg?itok=j-Rc1hgj

The three women - OMG - TRASHY, ZERO CLASS, and SO ugs.

Valued Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

Not that I have been to many baby showers but I thought it was kind of cool with everything I saw going on even the table dancing.  LOL

I just recently got the Bravo channel and I am a bit in awe of the Housewives.  I have seen a show here and there while on vacation in a hotel over the years but never had the chance to watch a full season.

I caught the RHOBH a week ago in a marathon and, before I could turn it off, I became enthralled with this Erika girl.  When she started a speech I have given to my egotistical former GM to basically get lost if you don't like me since I really don't care and you aren't that important, I knew I had found my tv friend.  Smiley Very Happy  

I'm excited to see the new shows next month.  That girl is a hoot.

NOTHING cool about it. EriCa is the definition of a gold digger and a TOTAL b. Her only claim to fame is that she snagged a rich, homely old man.

Honored Contributor

@sissel wrote:

@sunshine45  Jeff is hard to live with and wish Gage the best. Jeff also isn't friends with Jenny either. Not sure but think Flipping Out maybe cancelled, I will say Jeff's daughter Monroe is so pretty. 

Monroe is a doll. I had a feeling things wouldn't last between Jeff and Gage.
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sunshine45 wrote:

flipping out news

jeff and gage have separated! Smiley Sad

not sure if  i am so surprised about this, but it is sad, especially since gage seems to be the primary caregiver for their daughter.

https://radaronline.com/exclusives/2019/01/flipping-out-jeff-lewis-gage-edward-split-move-out/

@sunshine45

This is sad news.  I feel badly for both of them.  I was always surprised that Gage stayed with Jeff.  I wonder if having a child put more pressure on the relationship.  It also probably didn’t help that they might be losing their show. 

Honored Contributor

Something is going on with Jeff. He is losing everyone in his life. We only see a very small portion of what he is like on TV. 

He can be a kind giving person as we have seen in the past but he can't seem to control the nasty anger that comes out much too often. 

When he was on WWHL a few months ago he was taking about marriage to Gage and having another child....that's not gonna happen.

I am wondering if Gage still works for Jeffs business.

Honored Contributor

Having fun: Carole - who left the show last year after six seasons - was parading on the beach as she enjoyed a Caribbean getawayCarole seems to be doing just fine without her fellow housewives.