Honored Contributor

Re: BRAVO news and notes for JANUARY 2019

@sunshine45, I didn't see that but I'm sure Andy loved it.  He thought the teddy bear from Kim was hilarious.  

I didn't realize there was all that fighting.  Only the housewives could fight at a baby shower. 

When Kyle first went live the other day, I thought the decor was stunningly beautiful.  It had the makings of a gorgeous event.  But then they all showed up and took it to another level. 

I will say, I haven't been a big Andy fan for quite some time and this made it even worse. 

I also don't know anyone who this type of shower would appeal to. Thank goodness.

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva@sunshine45,

I always thought I was pretty opened minded, somewhat up to date, and far from a prude,........well obviously I was wrong because that was totally out of my comfort zone for a Baby Shower. 

I have a very large family and we never have had anything close to something like that. 

If it was a bachelorette party I could understand but I don't get that THEME for a Baby Shower.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Glad no one came to my baby shower looking like the one in yellow. wth

Honored Contributor

@Daisy Sunflower wrote:

Glad no one came to my baby shower looking like the one in yellow. wth

http://www.bravotv.com/sites/nbcubravotv/files/styles/media-gallery-computer/public/andy-baby-shower-01_1_0.jpg?itok=j-Rc1hgj

@Daisy Sunflower

Maybe Cynthia though the Shower theme was Baby BreastfeedingCat Wink

Honored Contributor

Who is the woman to the far right in the red?  I don't recognize her unless it's Marlo.  Whoever that is, I saw the full view of the outfit and it is something eles.  And not in a good way. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Who is the woman to the far right in the red?  I don't recognize her unless it's Marlo.  Whoever that is, I saw the full view of the outfit and it is something eles.  And not in a good way. 

I saw another pic of her and they said her name is Marlo.

Honored Contributor

yes, it is marlo from RHOA. cannot stand her. she rarely has anything nice to say.

she is a crazy dresser AND big on "high fashion" clothing.

someone recently said that she doesnt spend a lot on clothing......she buys it, wears it, and returns it. LOL i dont know how true it is, but it did make me laugh.

one thing i do like is her lipstick handbag. cannot believe they got rid of kenya for marlo.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I do not like Marlo at all. Can't believe she replaced Kenya. I just figured that Kenya wanted time off to be with her newhubby and baby. Hopefully Kenya will be back next season. Marlo is a very mean woman, who uses men for money.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

yes, it is marlo from RHOA. cannot stand her. she rarely has anything nice to say.

she is a crazy dresser AND big on "high fashion" clothing.

someone recently said that she doesnt spend a lot on clothing......she buys it, wears it, and returns it. LOL i dont know how true it is, but it did make me laugh.

one thing i do like is her lipstick handbag. cannot believe they got rid of kenya for marlo.

I know who Marlo is but didn't recognize her.  She looks bigger in this pic then I remember.  LOL

She's a hideous dresser. That much I remember. 

Honored Contributor

flipping out news

jeff and gage have separated! Smiley Sad

not sure if  i am so surprised about this, but it is sad, especially since gage seems to be the primary caregiver for their daughter.

https://radaronline.com/exclusives/2019/01/flipping-out-jeff-lewis-gage-edward-split-move-out/

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein