Honored Contributor

Re: BRAVO news and notes for JANUARY 2019

[ Edited ]

I'm sorry and I know I'll probably take a lot of heat for this but that baby shower was disgusting to me.  There was nothing "baby shower" about what I saw on social media.  Had I been a guest at the shower, I would have walked out.

That just looked like one wild, trashy party and it didn't look like any of the guests gave one carp about a baby.  I saw Lisa Rinna and her raunchy dancing, Kyle was dancing and of course did the splits again, Erika was videoing everything on her phone.   The outfits many of them wore were revealing and gross. 

It just looked like one big trashfest.        

Honored Contributor

What was John Mayer doing at the shower>? That seems kind of weird to me...

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

What was John Mayer doing at the shower>? That seems kind of weird to me...

John Mayer and Andy are very good friends.

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I'm sorry and I know I'll probably take a lot of heat for this but that baby shower was disgusting to me.  There was nothing "baby shower" about what I saw on social media.  Had I been a guest at the shower, I would have walked out.

That just looked like one wild, trashy party and it didn't look like any of the guests gave one carp about a baby.  I saw Lisa Rinna and her raunchy dancing, Kyle was dancing and of course did the splits again, Erika was videoing everything on her phone.   The outfits many of them wore were revealing and gross. 

It just looked like one big trashfest.        

@Lipstickdiva

i thought it was pretty sad.

it looked more like a bachelor party than a baby shower.

rinna especially just went overboard.....she loves being the center of attention.

lots of videos and photos out there from this baby shower.....and from the day after.

it also might have been nice to turn that shower into a charitable event. does andy really NEED anything?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

i believe jerry oconnell was there also along with the owner of  THE PALM, bruce bozzi.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hopefully Andy will donate the gifts. He certainly can afford to buy things for his new baby son. I thought he should have handled this with a little more class and dignity.

I know I have never been to a Baby Shower like that. The suggestive dancing on tables, exposed boobage, etc.....really strange to me.

And what is going on with Cynthia Bailey? I no longer watch Atlanta but every time I see her she has gotten bigger implants. She is a stunning woman but is starting to look ridiculous IMO.

Rinnas language was a distasteful turn off.. They seemed very drunk and disgusting.

Honored Contributor

I just saw another photo posted by Kyle.  Rinna is up on a table dancing and Kyle is standing on the back of a booth dancing.  In the next photo, Andy is dancing with Rinna.

The decor was beautiful.  That was about it. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Not that I have been to many baby showers but I thought it was kind of cool with everything I saw going on even the table dancing.  LOL

I just recently got the Bravo channel and I am a bit in awe of the Housewives.  I have seen a show here and there while on vacation in a hotel over the years but never had the chance to watch a full season.

I caught the RHOBH a week ago in a marathon and, before I could turn it off, I became enthralled with this Erika girl.  When she started a speech I have given to my egotistical former GM to basically get lost if you don't like me since I really don't care and you aren't that important, I knew I had found my tv friend.  Smiley Very Happy  

I'm excited to see the new shows next month.  That girl is a hoot.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 @DREAMON, last night I was on Instagram and started to read some of the comments on Kyle's page. Anyone who dared to say anything negative were quickly jumped on and called names by many others whose goal is to have a shower just like this.  Most thought it was hilarious, were totally jealous they weren't there, etc.  

In most cases, what woman even wants a baby shower like this because she can't drink?  What a great time she would have watching everyone else get blind drunk and dance on tables.       

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@sunshine45 @DREAMON, last night I was on Instagram and started to read some of the comments on Kyle's page. Anyone who dared to say anything negative were quickly jumped on and called names by many others whose goal is to have a shower just like this.  Most thought it was hilarious, were totally jealous they weren't there, etc.  

In most cases, what woman even wants a baby shower like this because she can't drink?  What a great time she would have watching everyone else get blind drunk and dance on tables.       

well, let me say this @Lipstickdiva.

if what happened the other day is the "new trend" then i am so glad i am done having children! LOL, so far no one i know would do a party like this to celebrate a baby.

there was lisa rinna with her raunchy dancing, kyle not too far behind, fights between lisa rinna and nene, fights between camille and dorit, ramona and her turtle time dancing..... and of course there were the "no shows" who were talked about.i would have rather seen the gifts and the food! LOL

did you see that lisa rinna brought him a plastic wrapped unicorn (remember her plastic wrapped teddy bear for kim richards?)

https://cfvod.kaltura.com/p/591531/sp/59153100/thumbnail/entry_id/1_i1i177l1/version/100022/width/560/height/395