Honored Contributor

Re: BRAVO news and notes for JANUARY 2019

@Daisy Sunflower wrote:

@sunshine45  Do you watch all of the Bravo shows?

@Daisy Sunflower

for current shows.....

i watch all the housewives

vanderpump rules

top chef

all of the millionaire listings

original southern charm

southern charm new orleans

watch what happens live

both below decks

married to medicine atlanta

shahs of sunset

dont be tardy

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

andy cohen2.jpg

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

Andy moved the club house to LA he wanted to raise his son there. Loved the theme "A Star is Born" 

Honored Contributor

@sissel

he is just there waiting for his son to be born.

surrogacy contracts are prohibited by law in new york.

this is why he is using a surrogate in california.

after that they will go back to new york.

Valued Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

“Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” star Erika Jayne‘s husband is being accused of taking out $15 million in loans to live the high life, but now the lender has hit him with a massive lawsuit.

According to court docs obtained by The Blast, 79-year-old Thomas Girardi and his law firm, Girardi Keese, are being sued by a company named Law Finance Group. The company loaned Girardi a total of $15 million to fund the operations of his firm.

https://theblast.com/rhobh-erika-jayne-husband-loan-lawsuit/

GREAT news. Hope he gets nailed.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45   I wondered if you were still watching Vanderpump Rules. Don't think there is a current thread going.

If you start it...

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

I read on a gossip site that Erika's husband has been seeing another woman for 3 years. At his age it sounds crazy though anything is possible. Also, Kyle does look great though she's admitted to plastic surgeries. At least she didn't lie about them.

Honored Contributor

million dollar listing new york

new agent will be on the show!

Tamara Tattles can exclusively announce Tyler Kane Whitman is expected to join Million Dollar Listing NYC season eight, I think you will love him. He’s young, he’s gay, he hyperactive, and he’s a bit of a drama queen. Tyler’s fun fact is that he lost two hundred pounds recently and now is just a little wisp of a thing. He used to have a podcast called Fat and Gay before he lost the weight. I didn’t see him then, but he is cute as a button now. He kind of reminds me of Madison from MDLLA with a much more positive attitude

.https://tamaratattles.com/2019/01/18/exclusive-million-dollar-listing-new-york-gets-new-agent/

Honored Contributor

the real housewives are back next month and it looks like they are going to be taking us for a wild ride......as usual.......lots of crying, lots of screaming, lots of drinking, and MORE!

photos and rhony trailer......

https://www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts/real-housewives-of-new-york-season-11-trailer-wildest-moments/...

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

TOP CHEF

sad news.......

chef fatima has lost her battle with cancer.

she had ewings carcoma.....a rare bone cancer.

may she rest in peace.

https://tribune.com.pk/story/1896805/1-pakistani-top-chef-contestant-fatima-ali-passes-away/?fbclid=...

@sunshine45 wrote:

TOP CHEF

sad news.......

chef fatima has lost her battle with cancer.

she had ewings carcoma.....a rare bone cancer.

may she rest in peace.

https://tribune.com.pk/story/1896805/1-pakistani-top-chef-contestant-fatima-ali-passes-away/?fbclid=...

I had no idea she was battling cancer.  I don't watch Top Chef but I knew who she was.  How very sad.