Esteemed Contributor

Re: BRAVO news and notes for FEBRUARY 2020

@colliemom4 wrote:

This article claims Brauwynn is being groomed to be the star of the RHOC.

I think she'd look better in a one piece with a skirt.

( She looks older than 42. )

Honored Contributor

@Daisy Sunflower wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

This article claims Brauwynn is being groomed to be the star of the RHOC.

I think she'd look better in a one piece with a skirt.

( She looks older than 42. )

@Daisy Sunflower  A skirt down to her ankles lol. She does look older.

Esteemed Contributor

Did you see the pic of her son posing in a dress and high heels?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Daisy Sunflower wrote:

Did you see the pic of her son posing in a dress and high heels?

@Daisy Sunflower  Unfortunately I did lol. I think this family will try anything. They're very thirsty.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I listened to Gretchen and Slade's podcast and found out that she didn't lose her home. I don't know if you all remember it being ready to be foreclosed on and credit card companies were coming after her etc. Apparently she's making money being a social media influencer, sold part of her handbag company, they are into selling CBD oil lol and have a lot going on. So now they are bringing in cash. Who actually knows what's going on but they're getting money somewhere.

What they had to say was pretty boring but they did talk about Tamra and what a manipulative hateful woman she is according to them. They said she's awful to the other cast members and frequently tells others that Gretchen and Slade need to stop talking about her when they claim she's the one talking about them. They said they wanted to address it and get it out in the open because they haven't spoken about her for years. They also said they're praying and have compassion for Simon though Tamra had none for his son or her boyfriend when they had cancer.

Respected Contributor

Think Brauwyn did mention one of her sons was gay they talked about it. Maybe Brauwyn will be the new  Vicki heard that Kelly & Shannon will become closer next season. Who knows but the OC was a mess last season. 

Super Contributor

Brauwynn can't carry Orange County, she's not interesting enough. She's supporting cast-worthy but not star material. Gina shouldn't even be on the show, her storyline makes me sad if anything. There's something about Emily I like though I know she's not a favorite though I don't care for her husband. Kelly I think is interesting, I wouldn't want her as a friend (although she seems loyal unless you cross her) though. Vicky should still be the star in my opinion, she's fun to watch even though she'd drive me nuts in person!

New Jersey was a let-down this season, can't say anything interesting happened. I really dislike Jennifer, I guess to some she might make for good TV but it comes across like she only talks this way to get attention. I'd love to see her mouth off at a bar to someone and see what happens! 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Kenya Moore and hubby Marc, separated.......She seems very upset, although she doesn't seem surprised....After seeing him on the show this season, I am not quite sure that I care for him. He seems a bit my way or no way......He also didn't seem supportive of Kenya, or even like he wanted to be around her.....I feel bad for them all,especially their cute little sweet baby girl, Brooklyn.

Honored Contributor

I was watching WWHL last night. NeNe and Marlo were on.  NeNe was horrible.  Even Andy was having a hard time keeping her on subject.  I ended up turning it off because she was so bad. 

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I was watching WWHL last night. NeNe and Marlo were on.  NeNe was horrible.  Even Andy was having a hard time keeping her on subject.  I ended up turning it off because she was so bad. 

i was watching it also @Lipstickdiva  i could only watch about ten minutes before i changed the channel. not a fan of either and those two NEVER have anything good to say about anyone other than themselves.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein