Respected Contributor

Re: BRAVO news and notes for FEBRUARY 2020

I can't stand EJ and have never liked her attitude esp in the reunion shows. She's not all that special although she thinks she is. 

None of these housewives on any of the shows would be friends in real life, they are only on the shows to make money and promote something. They give women a bad name! I still watch though! lol

I had a group of girl friends 12 or so that I ran around with in the 80s, 90s and later. We went out all the time, disco's, dinner and parties. We never had one fight between any of us ever!

Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

RHOD

well, well.....this is a little surprising. i wonder if she was asked to step away?

LeeAnne Locken Is Leaving Real Housewives of Dallas After 4 Seasons

https://people.com/tv/leeanne-locken-is-leaving-real-housewives-of-dallas-after-4-seasons/?utm_campa...

I'd bet money that she wasn't asked back.  Although she was obnoxious with some of her antics, she made for GREAT TV and was the pretty much the only reason I watched RHoD.  I have zero interest in the others (except a little for Kameron) so this is another franchise off my list.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

@shoptilyadropagain wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

RHOD

well, well.....this is a little surprising. i wonder if she was asked to step away?

https://people.com/tv/leeanne-locken-is-leaving-real-housewives-of-dallas-after-4-seasons/?utm_campa...

I'd bet money that she wasn't asked back.  Although she was obnoxious with some of her antics, she made for GREAT TV and was the pretty much the only reason I watched RHoD.  I have zero interest in the others (except a little for Kameron) so this is another franchise off my list.

I don't watch this but did watch some of the reunion.  I wonder if after her shenanigans this past season and things she said, they'd had enough.

Honored Contributor

@elated wrote:

I read that Tamara will be coming back to RHOC for limited appearances. I knew she couldn't afford to leave on a permanent basis. She is such a joke!!!

Tamara was fired so if she's coming back it's to wrap up her storyline which is what she was offered to begin with and she turned down. It was only a couple of episodes she was offered.

Honored Contributor

I'm pretty sure tonight is the season finale of New Jersey too.  What an uninspiring season.

Esteemed Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@elated wrote:

I read that Tamara will be coming back to RHOC for limited appearances. I knew she couldn't afford to leave on a permanent basis. She is such a joke!!!

Tamara was fired so if she's coming back it's to wrap up her storyline which is what she was offered to begin with and she turned down. It was only a couple of episodes she was offered.

What I read was the filming in the new season was boring and Andy has been communicating with Tamara. Apparently they are still in negotiations on salary per episode of $20,000 - $25,000. This season will be limited but next season she is suppose to come back fulltime.  Who knows what is happening but all these RHW shows need to go. They are not even remotely interesting.

Regular Contributor

@shoptilyadropagain wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

RHOD

I agree. There's something I find intriguing about LeeAnne, even with her antics. I feel the same way about Kelly Dodd and Kenya Moore. 

I really thought Dallas would be put on hiatus. Looking forwards to Beverly Hills and Salt Lake City. 

Super Contributor

I feel the same about the exact same people! There's something about them that makes them fascinating to watch.

Honored Contributor

This article claims Brauwynn is being groomed to be the star of the RHOC.

https://radaronline.com/photos/braunwyn-windham-burke-taking-over-rhoc-big-star/ 

Super Contributor

Kate from Below Deck will be moderating some kind of a panel show.