Honored Contributor

Re: BRAVO news and notes for FEBRUARY 2019

I don't see anything out of line in any of the pictures.  She is holding her gown in one picture, and her arm is not around the guy in another picture.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@mousiegirl wrote:

I don't see anything out of line in any of the pictures.  She is holding her gown in one picture, and her arm is not around the guy in another picture.

so why did her lawyer have to make a statement about the FIRST set of photos. "the guy who helped her because she was a bit drunk." THEN radaronline posts more photos of her in a different setting with the same guy? both in miami, both from NJ. i have to admit it does seem a little "suspicious."

https://www.intouchweekly.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/Teresa-Giudice-Holding-Hands-With-New-Man-7.jpg?fit=800%2C1168

there are at least 20+ pictures total when you look at all of the photos in the links.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

for some reason I can't open the links...I will look on line to find the other pics.

added

I did see them on line and I have to admit they look quite cozy. I am thinking Tre is getting ready to say bye bye to Joe. 

I do feel bad for her girls who seem to really love Joe....especially Melania..I think she will have a hard time if this happens.

Honored Contributor

@DREAMON 

the links are from radaronline and from us magazine.

they had a series of photos for each news story.

i did think it was funny that her lawyer made a statement.....and then MORE photos came out. Smiley Wink

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

via radaronline....teresa spotted out with another man in miami.

https://radaronline.com/photos/teresa-giudice-rhonj-who-is-blake-schreck-everything-to-know-after-ho...

https://external-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/safe_image.php?d=AQCkjmL8QYHWXbHW&w=540&h=282&url=https%3A%2F%2Fi0.heartyhosting.com%2Fradaronline.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2019%2F02%2Fteresa-giudice-rhonj-boy-toy-blake-schreck-PP.jpg%3Ffit%3D1200%252C788%26ssl%3D1&cfs=1&upscale=1&fallback=news_d_placeholder_publisher&_nc_eui2=AeFuXvFukUUfnv_Omsewg41fKRvk4uf_eF0441vrQ0BfH0xzxH2tN7PfpuN_uicuf0_MfNUaS9tC-6jaxi8ZWytwr3MvoQKWd2uJGEP1KgesPg&_nc_hash=AQC5NJEV5j9UczS8

@sunshine45   I looked, nothing, they weren't kissing.  Teresa would have to be insane to be fooling around knowing photographers are everywhere.

Honored Contributor

On Entertainment Tonight she said she didn't know if she'd go with Joe if he gets deported.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

On Entertainment Tonight she said she didn't know if she'd go with Joe if he gets deported.

@colliemom4 . I think she is just talking to talk.she will never go with Joe if he is deported. She would never make her girls leave their life.

Honored Contributor

teresa giudice new boyfriend blake schreck cheating husband joe deportation dramaI know I would have a hard time convincing my husband this attractive young man was helping me get into cars for an entire weekend.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@mousiegirl wrote:

@mousiegirl and she's holding the guy's hand with her other hand. 

If someone has too much to drink, walking them out holding their hand isn't going to do much to keep someone steady.  You'd think if that were the case, he'd be holding her by the entire arm.

These photos all definitely look suspcious to me.   In the one photo, there arms are around each other and his hand is practically on her butt.  

Respected Contributor

There are some pictures of them in 2018. I just hope this guy has a job and pays his bills unlike Joe. Also hope he is an American citizen. I don't think Joe was loyal in their marriage either. Maybe we will get to see the b/f next season.