Honored Contributor

Re: BRAVO news and notes for DECEMBER 2020

I am not surprised about Tom and Erika. She certainly could talk about everyone else and their issues, all the while hers were bigger than anyone else's!

This is what happens when you let the"Love of Money" rule your life! Greed!!!!!Bothof them........She will now desperately need that paycheck from the RHOBH.....

I don't think and haven't for a long time thought that Lisa Rinna and Harry have a happy marriage. They don't live together, never do anything together and seems like this has been going on for years, yet another one who is constantly talking about and picking apart other people and their relationships! 

RHOBH is full of them! The new season should be very interesting to say the least!

Honored Contributor

@sissel wrote:

Remember Erika has a chapel in her house well she better go there now & hope God can save her,. LOL She only loved him for his money so sad for her police officer son that has to see this go down. I will say Tom gave Erika everything she wanted & she lived a great life but seems things are changing fast. 

@sissel  I just read on US magazine.com that Erika was ordered to stop selling her clothes online lol.

Esteemed Contributor

And now Erika is claiming she believes Tom has been cheating on her!   Poor thing.  I guess their "agreement about being with other people" didn't cover that.  And I guess it just got too much for her to handle emotionally now that her sick, broke 81 y/o husband has been cheating on her.  When he was rich, it was do-able though.  She needs to be quiet and step out of the limelight...she just looks worse every time she opens her mouth IMO.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@sissel wrote:

Remember Erika has a chapel in her house well she better go there now & hope God can save her,. LOL She only loved him for his money so sad for her police officer son that has to see this go down. I will say Tom gave Erika everything she wanted & she lived a great life but seems things are changing fast. 

@sissel  I just read on US magazine.com that Erika was ordered to stop selling her clothes online lol.

......and not just selling her clothes online, but doing it through a FRENCH company! i read via tamara tattles that she has had HER assets frozen also.

who wonders just how much of this they will show on RHOBH? remember how much she wanted OTHER housewives to reveal their real lives on tv? seems like she was hiding quite a bit of her life!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Lawyer Ronald Richards states that the Northern District Court in Illinois set an emergency contempt hearing against the RHOBH star.

BREAKING: Northern Dist. Court in Illinois sets emergency contempt hearing against @erikajayne. He has ordered her to get reasonable notice. You can help, retweet this notice to her so she is aware and she can’t claim she didn’t know about it. We will report the retweets. pic.twitter.com/KQS5o0dCyW

— Ronald Richards (@RonaldRichards) December 18, 2020

erika jayne court document.jpg

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I see that D'Andra Simmons from RHOD is in the ICU after being diagnosed with the corona virus.

Honored Contributor

RHOD TAGLINES

Stephanie: I don’t need your approval. I need you to get out of my way.

Kary: If you take a shot at me, it better be tequila.

Tiffany: I can save your life, but not your reputation.

Brandi: Take it from me, a sinner is a saint who just keeps on trying.

D’Andra: Dallas girls are sugar and spice, but I’m still working on nice.

Kam: I love to be pampered, but I’m nobody’s pet.