Honored Contributor

Re: BRAVO news and notes for DECEMBER 2017

I just read that Siggy has quit the NJ housewives. She apparently isn't happy with editing.

She has been acting very odd IMO this season so I think it best that she did quit.

Super Contributor

Just read on Page Six, Joe Gorga's restaurant received a dirty inspection. Food prep workers were observed preparing salads and not wearing gloves. After repeated warnings, they still were in violation for same.

Additional violations were also cited.

Honored Contributor

@DREAMON wrote:

I just read that Siggy has quit the NJ housewives. She apparently isn't happy with editing.

She has been acting very odd IMO this season so I think it best that she did quit.

@DREAMON  ITA and I can't say I'll miss her. I guess the chip she had implanted didn't help her lol.

Honored Contributor

@mantaraye wrote:

Just read on Page Six, Joe Gorga's restaurant received a dirty inspection. Food prep workers were observed preparing salads and not wearing gloves. After repeated warnings, they still were in violation for same.

Additional violations were also cited.

@mantaraye  That's disgusting. I guess they want people to get sick. They obviously don't care.

Honored Contributor

the housewife "divorce curse" has claimed another bravolebrity.......lizzie rovsek from rhooc has filed for divorce.

http://www.allabouttrh.com/2017/12/26/former-rhoc-lizzie-rovsek-reportedly-filed-divorce/?utm_source...

also, if you are watching million dollar listing la......the new kid on the block, tracy maltas, has also just filed for divorce.

http://tamaratattles.com/2017/12/29/mdllas-tracy-maltas-files-for-divorce/

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein